Rasa Needs Help!

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Willjay

Re: Rasa Needs Help!

Post by Willjay »

447, A very mature outlook on life. I like the fact that you chose a gap year that is cool I wish more young people would. Hope you do well, and to see you in the spring

www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

How is this going for ya Rassa ?
-
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

It's going, to be quite honest I haven't had this contest on my mind because i'm taking off for Europe on March 8th for two months of solo backpacking travels regardless. So... ive just been thinking about that alot, we will see how things go with the travel internship though and I will keep you all updated! Sadly I wont be in the Dam for 4/20 and I was really excited to meet alot of you but it just wont work with my itinerary. I will however be there in March and if any of you live in Europe and are willing to host me I may end up coming your way to visit! Let me know if that's the case!
-Rasa
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

i'll be in the dam april 2nd..... for 3 months :-)
CannaSir

Post by CannaSir »

453 - good luck dude. Hope you win it! :D
chillers2

Post by chillers2 »

best of luck !!

:)
just chilling .....
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

thanks again for the support guys! I find out tomorrow if I made it in the top 50 contestants which I am almost positive I did! the rest will be in my hands after that. They want a Resume and a sample blog post which shouldn't be to hard, especially considering I begin my travels in 7 days so I will have lots of writing inspiration! Once I submit that they eliminate it down to 20 contestants whom get interviewed by travel judges, if I make it there I got the deal sealed because interviews are my specialty :)!

check out my travel blog that I just created for my upcoming trip in 7 days:
Spinning Away
-Rasa
davex4

Post by davex4 »

Just made it 455 Rassa. Good luck mate. If your in town on 10 March there is a T & T at de kiel 420 c/shop at 4.20pm. Maybe see you there

Post by Rasa »

thanks for the help Dave! would love to make it to your toke and talk but i'm touching down in Lille France on the 9th and will be there until the 15th. Will be making it to the Dam around mid afternoon on the 16th so I should be arranging a toke and talk for that evening. If your still around i'd definitely be up for sharing some smokes and having a toke and talk!
-Rasa
Colina

Post by Colina »

457 :wink:
look at the GA thread some great news for you! as for me btw. sour is great!
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

Colina wrote:457 :wink:
look at the GA thread some great news for you! as for me btw. sour is great!
just saw! looks like ratz said it will be around for limited time, hopefully it can survive for two weeks cuz thats when I will be back in town!
-Rasa
davex4

Post by davex4 »

RasaLibree wrote:thanks for the help Dave! would love to make it to your toke and talk but i'm touching down in Lille France on the 9th and will be there until the 15th. Will be making it to the Dam around mid afternoon on the 16th so I should be arranging a toke and talk for that evening. If your still around i'd definitely be up for sharing some smokes and having a toke and talk!
Just pasted your link on my Facebook page mate and told all my friends to vote for you or I'll come round and piss all over their home grown :D Back in the Dam end of April/May so I'll watch out for you on the whos in town page. Good luck.
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

well all my ACD'ers I can official say I got FUCKED! I was within the top 10 of contestants with the highest fans and thought I was going to be a shoe in for the top 50 contestants.... I check 5 minutes ago and I was not chosen... there are people with 3 fucking fans that were chosen and for some odd reason I wasnt! Student Travel Association will be recieving a nice e-mail and a sincere FUCK YOU from yours truly! On another note I am proud to say that I will be traveling Europe 2 months solo and paying for my travels with my hard earned cash... unlike most of these wankers who only signed up because the opportunity is free. I will say this is the last time I get involved with any S.T.A bullshit! Thanks for all the help regardless guys, although I didn't win its nice to know that I have the support of my friends and fellow ACD'ers!
-Rasa
Colina

Post by Colina »

RasaLibree wrote:well all my ACD'ers I can official say I got FUCKED! I was within the top 10 of contestants with the highest fans and thought I was going to be a shoe in for the top 50 contestants.... I check 5 minutes ago and I was not chosen... there are people with 3 fucking fans that were chosen and for some odd reason I wasnt!
Is that true? :shock: Report the reason for their decision if they tell you.
And give me their email address, they'll receive a nice email from me too. :evil:
HOLLAND
Colina

Post by Colina »

Colina wrote:
RasaLibree wrote:well all my ACD'ers I can official say I got FUCKED! I was within the top 10 of contestants with the highest fans and thought I was going to be a shoe in for the top 50 contestants.... I check 5 minutes ago and I was not chosen... there are people with 3 fucking fans that were chosen and for some odd reason I wasnt!
Is that true? :shock: Report the reason for their decision if they tell you.
And give me their email address, they'll receive a nice email from me too. :evil:
I got this answer to my question why they did not choose Rasa as he has so many fans:

"The World Traveler Internship is just that - a job. It isn't a contest and nowhere on the application site does it state that the Interns will be selected based on the number of fans.

STA Travel"
:|
HOLLAND