Farewell ACD

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

badbone

Re: Farewell ACD

Post by badbone »

just for fun :wink:

hope you return to us whenever you come on top once again :shock: 8)

so I can see your tattoo's in live :lol:

Amsterdam Viking warning .. ???
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

:( sad news :( take care Rufus :) I wish you all the best , really hope it all works out for you :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Trad

Post by Trad »

I'm really sorry to hear of your troubles. It can become very trying when the darkness descends but, where there is thought there is hope.
Good thoughts and good luck to you Rufus.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

Sorry to hear about you problems Rufus. Take care and look after yourself xxx
I is female
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Rufus take care girl. Like others said, maybe taking a break and coming back would be the ticket for you. Whatever is going on in your life, things do get better. hugs to you.
I need a miracle everyday
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

thats really touching... hope things get better for you :-)
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

See you again when you get the better of that rufus! & for the record i was a hardcore dopehead untill about 18 months ago,,,, Me stopping the wake & bakes was the game changer for me personaly! & the gym pass helped out also! i set myself a 20 quid smoke budget per week & i stuck to it! i had to,,, I was buring threw like 40 quid per week easy! i like my smoke but i like other luxuries in life also! ie levis/amsterdam & drinking good coffee etc! KD.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Please take care of your self, that is your #1 job. I wish you plenty of peace and happiness.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Rufus..
where can i start..
i dont know you... we may of been not on same page on this forum ....to help whit marijuana Stopping Yoga could help alot..for the person in your life well ive learned something over the years if the person dont love ya for what you relly are well you aint met to be anymore.. aint the stopping of whatever the other person wants you..thing wont change can force love it aint there anymore..it hard iv been there iv tried by making the love one happy always end whit something else being the problem and that is LOVE hurts and could end in a very bad way...(am i making sense?) :oops: see im confused whit my vertigo :oops:
so yeah do what makes you happy and not others live life like you want to live it.maybe in the long run youll find that being alone cant help you find you inner self you may learn thing of yourself you didnt know Jump off a building go do stuff that other stoped you from doing b4 or .. did i say Yoga is a good thing? Sorry i cant read back cuz of the vertigo (need my eyes on keyboard cant look up) take a trip some where you always wanted to do...Gym also good Eating if you aint a too heavy ...Icescream is good :mrgreen:

so yeah im High on sativa whit big :mrgreen: at the moment youll probably never read this and other will jump up over it and not read it .... Pff ...

Have a nice life take care ... :|
gromit

Post by gromit »

Ruf,.sorry to hear ,.i just got here never spoke or met,.....good luck with your journey and i hope fulfillment is at the end,......

this next ones for you,........ :wink: ..........