Cisco

Re: Yeah for me!

Post by Cisco »

^^ word

-
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

+1 LT you are 1000% on the money..i dont feel like im dieting, i feel like i have a new understanding of food, my body and how they function together. Played 2nd round of golf in 4 days today....6 months ago i would need a week to recover. Live rocks now!
Amsterdam dreaming.............
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

...if i didn't say it before, i am SO PROUD of you, TC!!!
Stoner chicks RULE
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

luvtick wrote:...if i didn't say it before, i am SO PROUD of you, TC!!!
Thank you LT, you are a sweetie. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Wow yesterday was hell and heaven lmao , first work out after an epic Dam trip !!!!! (I'm a 5 day a week guy , and hadn't done anything apart fi a few push-ups lol for like 9 days)

Bring it on
-
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

I feel your pain, or my own lol went through same thing after jamaica...lngs burned like hell coming back...

Big day today....hour of weights, hour of cardio...then some yoga baby...love the yoga :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

TwoCanucks wrote: No sugar, no salt, no bread, no pop, no coffee, no junk food or fast food... just clean food, the gym and pot!
Congratulations!!! That's so awesome. We stopped eating all of the above a little over a year ago too and it has changed our lives.
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Congrats 2C!
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Thank you both Geeks and Marco, it means alot to hear the good words.

So glad you made the change GM, was surprised how quickly the right foods change mood, and outlook on top of the obviously nutritional benefits.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Yogurt ..what....I just projectile vomited...find a boxing gym or come here :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

TwoCanucks wrote:Thank you both Geeks and Marco, it means alot to hear the good words.

So glad you made the change GM, was surprised how quickly the right foods change mood, and outlook on top of the obviously nutritional benefits.
Yes!!! We feel like different people- we sleep better, are less stressed/anxious, my migraines have finally gone away. The looking better is just icing on the cake, except we don't eat cake or icing.

Yogurt on the curry perhaps?

:lol: (Sorry, USBL, I'm going to have to disagree with you on yogurt- it is MY FAVORITE :lol: ) If I start boxing, can we have a truce? (Not joking, actually going to start learning how to box.)

Luvtick- I had no idea you were in to health/nutrition. That just makes me extra hopeful our paths will cross eventually.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Cant eat yogurt, cant get by the texture...also...i gave up dairy milk last week in favor of soya milk....tastes sweeter and none of the puss/blood and bacteria that comes in dairy milk. My acne is gone after 7 days!!! I thought it was the sugar and dirty pores, turned out it was dairy milk.
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

Interesting- I don't do soy, because my definition of "sugar" is very broad. And milk is quite high in lactose, which is a sugar. So I don't do cows milk straight, but do organic plain yogurt and kefir. (I was motivated to change they way I eat because my gut microbiology was totally fucked, so I don't eat anything high in refined carbs including most starches, beans, and even natural sugars.)

Do you incorporate any natural probiotics? (Unpasturized Sour Kraut or pickles, other fermented things?) Those have had huge positive impacts for me.

One of my favorite positive side effects is that I have grown a whole new head of thicker, shinier hair. My hair was always kind of thin and mousy-colored. Now it's got all these red highlights and it really looks like I have twice as much.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

TwoCanucks wrote:I feel your pain, or my own lol went through same thing after jamaica...lngs burned like hell coming back...

Big day today....hour of weights, hour of cardio...then some yoga baby...love the yoga :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wouldn't mind a bit yoga myself , although some of my floor exercises are yoga based , I really need to get a class
-
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

Congrats TwoCannucks! :mrgreen: It's all about feeling better, keep up the great work dude!

Something I've learned over the years: what works for one person might not work for another one. I didn't drink any alc for almost 6 months. I love it but others would probably feel different about it. Find out what holds you back and what really benefits your life.