Yeah for me!

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Cisco

Re: Yeah for me!

Post by Cisco »

Ab workouts are fine and good but I find weighted squats , lunges do more good (don't get me wrong I work my abs (vain as fuck but all I wanted to achieve from working out was a six pack , there are of course other factors lol)

We've all got a 6 pack , just need to lose the body fat to show it

Fuck all that cardio man , i do way less but then again what works for some , might not for others , it's about finding what works for you , but it is a proven fact weight training burns more fat than cardio

Viva la fitness :mrgreen:

-
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

I hear ya on weights burning more fat than cardio, but I need both or it will take 5 years to lose the rest of this weight.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Ramp it up bro , you can do it , I dunno if you just stick to the gym ? But again I think something like 70% of people that make gains do more work than just the gym , I certainly do work in the house too , not so much now it's winter and I'm bulking , but in the summer was doing a routine (push ups / squats / lunges / plank etc) in the house then going to the outdoor gym at the park in the afternoon (or doing abs work while soaking up rays lol) then gym at night

Now jus cycling to/from work and doing 6 day a week gym sesh

Anyway more power to ya bro and looking forward to catching up soon :mrgreen:
-
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Looking forward to picking your brain on all things hash and workout related ;)

9 days!!!!!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

See you soon bro , hopefully plenty nice hash about !!! :mrgreen:
-
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Figure this thread needs a wee update...

Officially, down 100 lbs of total weight, well over 100 lbs of fat in two years of lifestyle change....resting now at 275lbs on my 6'3" frame.

Mrs TC finally joined the fun, and converted to full paleo diet with me. Ive been about 80-90% paleo already and didnt know it...but on Monday made the committment to full paleo and its quite easy.

My new end goal is 225-230 lbs, which i hope to achieve over the next year...slow and steady wins the race. Ive averaged 1 lbs lost per week for two years...so ive targeted july 1st, 2015 to reach 225ish.

Mrs TC says im started to look the size of a professional wrestler....a nice little side payoff to time in te gym. Mostly just crush weights, changing from strength programs to size programs.... I rarely do cardio machines...sooooooo boring :) just stick to hiit a couple times a week

Hope you are all safe and healthy...our paths will hopefully cross soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Ya fat bastard :D :lol: keep pushin
rockin into the night
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

USbongLord wrote:Ya fat bastard :D :lol: keep pushin
Thanks boss :) gonna start pounding the heavy bag a little soon. Our gym just got some new boxing gear hung up.

Did Kelly show you the before/after picture?
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

No..I'll be surprised in November...lol...all I work is my arms anymore...2/40 lb dumbells 200 reps each arm...15 min I'm done.. 8) ...then the arms feel like feathers and I beat something up :mrgreen: And the video game controller...I can press those triggers fast :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

USbongLord wrote:No..I'll be surprised in November...lol...all I work is my arms anymore...2/40 lb dumbells 200 reps each arm...15 min I'm done.. 8) ...then the arms feel like feathers and I beat something up :mrgreen: And the video game controller...I can press those triggers fast :mrgreen:
Jesus fuh.... 200 reps in 15 mins... USBicepsLord! :mrgreen: fingers crossed for Nov, my vaca requests keep getting denied grrrrrr
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

I am just BURSTING with joy because I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you! OMFG.

Rock Star.

'nuff said...
Stoner chicks RULE