6666 posts / messages

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Fat Dro

Re: 6666 posts / messages

Post by Fat Dro »

Sounds like this thread took a turn for the worst :(

So I'll chime in (Not like I'm anyone important)

Is it true Gapie? Are you a Weed leech? I read that same kind of thing in other threads on this Forum. I don't care one way or the other as we will probably never meet. Just curious tho? I mean if one person said it that's one thing, but now I'm reading it again :shock:

I remember when I first started smoking weed. I would have to wait on friends or my Cousin to smoke me up. Then I said "Fuck that" I'm going to get a job and get my own stash. I never looked back. Weed is not like Crack where you don't want to work and just chase the dragon all day.

I wonder if you could keep that lifestyle up in any other city in the world other than Amsterdam :wink:

Hanging out with the Vacationers everyday can be job all by itself. Some people are ok with not working and stretching their dollar as far as it can go. And that's cool, it's just not for me. That way I don't get mad when people don't give me something they promised. I just go out and get it myself :shock: :wink: 8)

gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

Still leeching with Smiley's I see.
gapie

Post by gapie »

let me smoke more and better stuff cia fbi can u arrange for me some nice canadian american weed they can buy it from the blackmarket and i think they got many bitcoins to buy the stuff for me lol and they can pm me for my address but they got my address allready i hope then i get surprise weed thc edibles concetrates oil waxes orso packages for free and to test

hoping to say a lot about FBI & CIA & illuminati and etc... and the other conspiracy theory dicks lol i hope they will notice me on my facebook read my comments etc.... lol :P :mrgreen: :twisted: whahahaaa yolo paranoia

‪#‎FBI‬
‪#‎CIA‬
‪#‎ILLUMINATI
Last edited by gapie on Mon 2nd Feb 2015 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
macky

Post by macky »

gapie wrote:let me smoke more and better stuff cia fbi can u arrange for me some nice canadian american weed they can buy it from the blackmarket and i think they got many bitcoins to buy the stuff for me lol and they can pm me for my address but they got my address allready i hope then i get surprise weed thc edibles concetrates oil waxes orso packages for free and to test
Hope it works for you? How about some menu shots been along time since you posted some,Chin up most of thes e guys are jealous of your gig. peace Roll on 420
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

There's no way to ask this without sounding like a bell end but is English your first language Gapie?
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Probably the worst thread ever in the history of this forum, congratulations!

Like Chuck D said : "How low can you go?"
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
gapie

Post by gapie »

I was right this year It goes ok
and I see the world is going crazy
with documentaries about
secrets of goverments and illuminati etc...
I see on tv a lot about this at the moment
terrorisia thayts me

lots of peeps smoking weed and they don't see stuff if I say the truth they wanna protect it but why they don't earn money of it dealers growers other story I am a smoker I pay my weed and I don't make profit of it or excuses to smoke thus I cant complain about it only the dealers growers need to change

I feel to be a spy of society (enemy of the state)
I got so many things in my head wow
dunno if fbi cia is checking me lol
check my facebook sometimes funny and sometimes real and paranoia

the government or the police need to take care of bad drugs people etc... they care more about terrorism and bullshit propaganda not about some assholes in the drugs world etc.. big criminals or people that chop forests for wood and fishers that empty seas what more we need to take care of etc...but for real . u know what I mean I hope ....

religion hate is coming war against or with catholics moslims etc.. stay atheist lol
yes let them kill everyone and anybody
more space for me to fuck around
mosques, churches and religion why we don't ban / illegalize it and legalize weed

PEOPLE are BLIND in this SOCIETY !!
the TRUTH is hard some can not HANDLE it mine shit I am to PURE for this SHIT
freedom of speech get fucked up norms and values of other people perspective

I know to much sorry people
please give me my naturally thc or other cabinnoids lol
Am I an political correctly person I think
lol awesome quote I heard if I see fire I will put gasoline on it lolz

Shit tickles my brain
lol
yep and it is the truth
not yer shit
but my own fucking shit
bllEEEaaaahhHHH
macky

Post by macky »

Never alone with a Schizophrenic :| :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

everything what I do is better then your thing what u doing what people say everyday like schwagging about what there smoking etc AND asking me wheres the best weed but the people that asked knows the right people thus people stop asking wheres the best I got the best my weed and joints are better then yours so good
macky

Post by macky »

gapie wrote:everything what I do is better then your thing what u doing what people say everyday like schwagging about what there smoking etc AND asking me wheres the best weed but the people that asked knows the right people thus people stop asking wheres the best I got the best my weed and joints are better then yours so good
Huh! The weeds ok what your smoking.I know this because last time I seen you I gave you two grams of 420 haze to roll up :) Th e weed was better this year, I will agree with that. But I can assure you ,you do not have better weed then me :lol:
gapie

Post by gapie »

macky wrote:
gapie wrote:everything what I do is better then your thing what u doing what people say everyday like schwagging about what there smoking etc AND asking me wheres the best weed but the people that asked knows the right people thus people stop asking wheres the best I got the best my weed and joints are better then yours so good
Huh! The weeds ok what your smoking.I know this because last time I seen you I gave you two grams of 420 haze to roll up :) Th e weed was better this year, I will agree with that. But I can assure you ,you do not have better weed then me :lol:
I know I rolled that all up at the toke and talk
macky

Post by macky »

Ok! @Gapie next year,s 420 we smoke more hash :) :lol: :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

ok
treetop