Good result

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

danny211204

Good result

Post by danny211204 »

firstly thankyou all for the kind words, Ive just got home from court and I got a fine of £285 plus £95costs and to do a probahtion course called " Think First" and just got a letter saying ive got pay for the new front door aswell. so I think cause I cancelled my trip for this am going to book a treat for my bday in feb I think the dates 23rd till 27th, and still going for 420. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

matty223

Re: Good result

Post by matty223 »

Congrats.. sortof,, the fine is steep , then classes wtf, i guess better then probations or JAil for that matter

peace matty aka TSA
gromit

Post by gromit »

great to hear ,....walkin free ,.... 8) :mrgreen: :D
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

"Think First" do they tell you what you did wrong, that got you caught, so you can do better next time and not get caught :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
winnie

Post by winnie »

great news
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Willjay wrote:"Think First" do they tell you what you did wrong, that got you caught, so you can do better next time and not get caught :lol:
now that's the course they should be giving!

glad you get to walk away!! And rebook the Amsterdam trip!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Next time call Green Electrical, I can be your solicitor aswell :wink: get your name down for new way, 2014/2015 is gonna be a whole different story in the u.k, many more social clubs poping up all over, something for everyone. High times are coming and fuck all the goverment can do apart from sit back and watch it unfold, hell yeah, off to mine in about 10mins :lol:

Congrats, at least it wasn't the rehab course so they are saying you ain't got a Drug problem :D
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

good for you danny :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
treetop

Post by treetop »

danny211204 wrote:firstly thankyou all for the kind words, Ive just got home from court and I got a fine of £285 plus £95costs and to do a probahtion course called " Think First" and just got a letter saying ive got pay for the new front door aswell. so I think cause I cancelled my trip for this am going to book a treat for my bday in feb I think the dates 23rd till 27th, and still going for 420. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Excellent result and those classes shouldn't be too hard as you'll probably be in there with others like yourself. An excellent way to meet new friends perhaps. :wink:
How much did you produce?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

treetop wrote:
danny211204 wrote:firstly thankyou all for the kind words, Ive just got home from court and I got a fine of £285 plus £95costs and to do a probahtion course called " Think First" and just got a letter saying ive got pay for the new front door aswell. so I think cause I cancelled my trip for this am going to book a treat for my bday in feb I think the dates 23rd till 27th, and still going for 420. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Excellent result and those classes shouldn't be too hard as you'll probably be in there with others like yourself. An excellent way to meet new friends perhaps. :wink:
+1 :D

You might start a social club!

@Kermit. Thats all good to hear. :)
What a long strange trip it is.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

danny211204 wrote:the dates 23rd till 27th
Posted on the February Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Colino

Post by Colino »

good to know man, have fun in the dam! :mrgreen: