You know

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Fat Dro

You know

Post by Fat Dro »

Sometimes I get really high and just wanna jot down whatever and then see if I sound like an idiot the next day.

Here goes!

1. I don't live in a medicinal state yet and I feel like a complete criminal,vagrant or something when I smoke my sweet ganja.

2. As Jim Morrison would say i "trade my hours for handfuls of dimes" so I then can take those dimes and buy more dimes :lol: :mrgreen: . not legally :oops: :cry: WTF?

3. I know, I know, move to Colorado and then everything will be fine right? Not that simple. I will visit though :D

4. I am listening to some badass Sennheiser momentums that I got for the cost of beats($299's) and they blow the beats the fuck away as I write this, pardon my Dutch as I like to say here in the states :wink:

5. 49er's and Patriots in the Super Bowl and I would be happy with either win, watch out for Luck though.

6. I think I smoke too much weed. But I only smoke 1 joint a night after work. But what I am going to spend my $$$$$$ on? Drug tourism????? Should I just save a buy a fucking house instead of smoking weed and taking drug vacations to Amsterdam and now Colorado? Questions. Questions. Do you have answers? I

7. These Sennheisers will be great on my next trip to Mokum with 5, yes I said it, 5 extra inches o' leg room biatch!

8. Why weed make me so hungry? I am not Fat Dro fer nuttin.

9. I'm high :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10. I coulda put this in other too, but I wasn't sure where it fell :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

11. Remember Nirvana? They were the shit! "where the bad folks go when they die, they don't go to heaven where the Angels fly" sends chills troo my spine.

12. But you know I love me some rap music and these Momentum's got bass

14. I gotta piss

15. tried some FIREBALL Whiskey last week and it was good. My friends say I like "Bitch Drinks" no offense to bitches but it is true i like bitch drinks.

16. I'm bored and ain't got anything better than to write and listen to music on stoner board.

17. Seventeen is my favorite number. Basically I'm tired of being judged like i am a junkie, drunk, fiend, addict, etc cuz i luv me sum weed.

18. all I do is weed why peeps judge me? Colorado is dashiznit washington too but nobody ever talks bout dem.

19 Rememeber Bush? They were awesome too.

20. why weed and utter medicine make u mouf dry? double mint gum here i cum.

21. why weed make u laff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes i get bored, judge if you want your going to anyways. or is it your going too anyways? I never made it past 7th grade :oops: :lol:

Laters :D

treetop

Re: You know

Post by treetop »

How much did you produce?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Well done Fat Dro, keep them stoney random thoughts rolling :D
What a long strange trip it is.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

buy the house, one with an extra room :wink:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Fat Dro

Post by Fat Dro »

ya beat me to it TT! And yes I sounded like an idiota, but not much different than normal. So now I'm worried :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: