Broke people who like to party....

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Mokum Man

Broke people who like to party....

Post by Mokum Man »

Reading some travel plans and seeing people trying to "ball on a budget" in Amsterdam. To each her own I just can't see taking a vacation without having ENOUGH funds and then some. If you're broke you're not really going to enjoy it. Thoughts broke people????

Nuggz

Re: Broke people who like to party....

Post by Nuggz »

Hmmm me thinks what exactly constitutes "enough" varies on a case to case basis. Thus, for some being well aware and in the know of places and businesses to patronize to save those extra pennies can make the difference in the long-run. You're as you just elaborated not these people so it should not matter, nor be any of your concern :mrgreen:
Mokum Man

Post by Mokum Man »

No none of my concern you're right. I was just trying to start conversation on a forum. Maybe I'm on the wrong Amsterdam
Forum. This answer sounds a lot like sarcastic channels. Ever thought of joining them? You sound like their ilk.
Alo

Post by Alo »

This cracked me up.
Some people can be high for a day on one joint.
Some people only smoke under 10e weed.

I feel embarrassed with how much I spend on my last trip.
I could have gone Thailand and smoked bush weed in a hammock
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

I agree it is quite difficult to start a conversation on the internet, some people are a bit hair triggered :twisted:.

"Broke people who like to party...." Ball on a budget. I like it. Well maybe the more you've got the more you ball. Well maybe broke people just dream of balling :wink:

It's like people complaining that folks keep asking the same questions on forums and the ACD FB group but I see it as a conversation starter, small talk often youngsters new to the scene reaching out. But half the time loads of people dont get it.

Me, I'm high as a kite on 2 gramms of quality a day, but I do stay in nice hotels these days :D.
What a long strange trip it is.
Alo

Post by Alo »

:shock:
Think I need a tolerance break lol
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

2grams spider,yeah right,plus what we doing on volcanos and verampers :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

:oops: :oops: :shock:
What a long strange trip it is.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Well it costs me a lot more to get there then most. To get there it costs me about $3000 to $3500 AUD but we are trying to save up an extra $13000 on top of that to have for one months spend between two. It comes to about 8400 Euro. That is 1000 euro each, each week, that has to include acc, food,fun and everything. So that is how much we are planning on.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Alo

Post by Alo »

Yes slip this is how you do it.
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

crappy way to start a convo mate.
trips to Amsterdam 19
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

When the wife and I started to travel to Europe in 1997 our budget was about $100.00 a day each, that included air fare, train pass, hotels, food, trinkets and bobbles,and stash :mrgreen:

we cant do that any more,it all started, for us with the Euro, then the air lines piled on the cost, then the hotels and coffee shops got on the high price band wagon, Still Amsterdam is the best place to buy an over priced gram of smoke and Enjoy it right there :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Ah! hostel,s ,sleeping bags,nap sack and junkies those where the days. Much prefer staying in canal apartments :D