SPiDERGAWD

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

talkrum

Re: SPiDERGAWD

Post by talkrum »

Sad news. Sincere condolences to all Spiders family and friends. He was a great supporter of the Forum and will be missed. The "ACD in the UK" thread showed how much he enjoyed contributing. https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/v ... =6&t=29054. RIP

matty223

Post by matty223 »

Miss Muffett wrote: Thu 19th Oct 2017 09:42 pm I can't believe that this is my first post on here. Dad registered me as the 1000th member back when we last went to Amsterdam and I always meant to come on and say hi to all those I got to meet.

Thank you all for your kind words. Legend......that's what we all think as well. He was more than just my dad. He was my rock and my inspiration. He picked me up when I fell and always made me feel safe. It's been a hard few months and will be for a while after but we are all glad that he had some bloody amazing mates from ACD. Really privileged to have met and smoked some good stuff some of you lovely people.

......What a long, strange trip it's been.........
So sorry for your loss, he will be missed but never forgotten,
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Miss Muffett wrote: Thu 19th Oct 2017 09:42 pm I can't believe that this is my first post on here. Dad registered me as the 1000th member back when we last went to Amsterdam and I always meant to come on and say hi to all those I got to meet.

Thank you all for your kind words. Legend......that's what we all think as well. He was more than just my dad. He was my rock and my inspiration. He picked me up when I fell and always made me feel safe. It's been a hard few months and will be for a while after but we are all glad that he had some bloody amazing mates from ACD. Really privileged to have met and smoked some good stuff some of you lovely people.

......What a long, strange trip it's been.........
It will take time and it will hurt but you will be okay Miss Muffet.
Great Dads make great people.
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Binman

Post by Binman »

Sad news indeed condolences to the spidergawd family.
Miss Muffett

Post by Miss Muffett »

Miss Muffett

Post by Miss Muffett »

Miss Muffett

Post by Miss Muffett »

Amsterdam 2017
Occasional Bowl

Post by Occasional Bowl »

This is very sad news. My condolences to his family and friends. I can only agree with what the other ACD'ers have said, Spider was charming, friendly and knowledgeable, the term 'true gent' was coined for men like him.
Hang on to your head
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

RIP Spidergawd

When I learned of Spider's passing :( the wife and I smoked a joint of "double black" at 4:20 in the popup trailer we use for a back stage office at Blues Festivals, affectionately called "Little Amsterdam". We put on a Robert Fossen CD, a Dutch Blues performer we meet in a breakfast joint in Memphis, and celebrated the life of an English Gentleman we met in a coffee shop in Amsterdam.

We had the pleasure of visiting with Spider this past April 21st in London at the Princess Diana Memorial, in Kensington Gardens. We had planed on meeting on 4-20 at speakers corner but we could not find each other among the five thousand other people that had the same idea :mrgreen: :lol:
We are so glad to have had that time together

Our deepest condolences to the family and friends
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

So I'm rather late to this thread, as I've been absent these days (full-time work grind).

This is just horrible news, what a loss for the ACD-faithful and laymen alike. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I only met Spidey in a brief span, during the last 4/20 gathering - but can say I'm all the better a person for having been able to make the acquaintance of such a kind and gentle soul.

My sincere heartfelt condolences go out to Miss Muffet and the rest of the spider family, may you all stay strong in these tough times.

Rest easy in the next realm brother, may you be the lord of spiders, master of your domain, keeper of the garden in this next chapter of your long strange trip. May the rise road greet you, the wind and rain be at your back, the sun at your face and the vape in your mouth! :mrgreen:

Alas I'm out of sappy lines to utter, so with that I dedicate this next sesh is to you old friend, a true ACD-legend - you will be missed, but never forgotten! Keep on truckin'! 8)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

:cry: I just saw that thread now. Very sad news :cry: My sincerest condolences to his family. Remember that there is a life after death. I am sure he is in a good place now.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Always tough to loss a ACD'er...RIP Spidergawd
If you never do, you'll never know.
Miss Muffett

Post by Miss Muffett »

A 420 in Spidergawds name would be immense. Thank you. I reckon I will be with you smoking a few. You guys know me and know that I am not a big puffer. I will always hold my own though! Even if it take sitting by the window/door. We already planned where I would take the non smokers. They will cope. Mental. It's not the end. It can't be. It's all a fucked up dream. Tomorrow I will wake up and my dad will tell me that I was on facebook far too late and I should have been in bed. It's all a bit shit.
Miss Muffett

Post by Miss Muffett »

This is the song that I feel symbolises us....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1_Do_fc

Old man take a look at my life, I'm a lot like you.....
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Mr Young. What an album - definitely my favourite track. Been listening to it a lot since you posted it. It would be wonderful to see you in April.