Andrew pyrah.

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Junglist Movement

Andrew pyrah.

Post by Junglist Movement »

Anyone know what happened to him? While yes he is a bit of an eejit, yes he isn't the most knowledgeable articulate weed tuber there ever was, i did however enjoy watching his vids in the ritualistic lead up to a trip to Amsterdam.

I know he got I lot stick n what not but he seemed down to earth and above it all a nice guy.

OneHighMofo

Re: Andrew pyrah.

Post by OneHighMofo »

I think he works for the Smokers Guide now - according to his IG he's still active in the community as of late 2017.
Not sure if he still lives in the Dam although I do remember one of the crew telling me relatively recently they'd bumped into him at Voyagers - buggered if I can remember who though.
Junglist Movement

Ah yeah nice one man. I saw some of the smokers guide videos alright, still knocking about in Amsterdam so. Just saw smokers guide channel in YouTube has been pulled!!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I have had a smoke with him in the last year at voyagers, and prior to that I used to see him pretty regular in voyagers. Sorry don't know his living arrangements though.
Devore

Post by Devore »

Used to watch his vids but didn't enjoy the smokers guide ones as much so moved on.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

I used to watch some of his vids too but his limited vocabulary was too tilting. Everything was “nice” or “really nice”
Junglist Movement

Ha yeah man. His lacklustre taste descriptions rarely venturing from the name of the bud.

'Mmmm lemon skunk... you can taste a little bit of lemon and a little bit of skunk.'

No shit.
macky

Post by macky »

Smirks wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 06:02 pm I used to watch some of his vids too but his limited vocabulary was too tilting. Everything was “nice” or “really nice”
Hard to be judgemental when he is givin product,more infomercial then review :D
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote: Wed 4th Apr 2018 12:21 pm
Smirks wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 06:02 pm I used to watch some of his vids too but his limited vocabulary was too tilting. Everything was “nice” or “really nice”
Hard to be judgemental when he is givin product,more infomercial then review :D
To be fair to the guy Sir Mackster I always got the impression that Mr Pyrah was buying his review product. They were often scraggly bits of single gram buds hardly worth putting under a lens.

Lovely guy of course; just trying to do his bit - but yeah, I agree with much of the critique in the thread.
His reviews were somewhat limited in depth. I find the same is true with 99% of the Cannabis content creators though - especially the 'independent' ones (read Social Media 'celebs' lol.

Shango Los and Adam Dunn are two notable exceptions - and there's an Aussie chap that I forget his name but he does 'The Potcast' which is often exceptionally well researched and highly informative.
macky

Post by macky »

@onehighmofo Agree he reviewed CS weed and if he works for Smokers guide now ,he still does.
Just found in the end commercial guys where winning him over e.g. unity cup crew had his ear .
Totally lost me when seen vidieo of him and Marc Emery hidden away smoking during unity cup.
But as you say nice guy ,can not blame him for trying to make a living and god knows you need money to live there :D