Moderators: chillers2, tuttiflutes, Balou
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Sun 13th Nov 2011 10:38 am
- Location: a special place in hell
geekymonkey wrote:I love the diversity on this board- it's one of the things that makes it so great.
It would be nice to hear from more folks in Asia and South America, among others...
(and if you want to keep your age a secret that's okay
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Sun 1st Jun 2008 11:20 pm
- Location: west midlands
42...or 43...LOL cant remember right now...
just chilling .....
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue 6th Dec 2011 06:56 pm
- Location: Texas
25! But turning 26 in march right after my first trip to the Dam!
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu 20th Oct 2011 03:41 pm
- Location: Land of rape and honey...
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Sun 5th Sep 2010 03:36 pm
- Location: The Mild, Mild West, Visits to The 'Dam 12
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu 22nd Sep 2011 05:45 pm
- Location: London
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Mon 23rd Jun 2008 11:19 am
38 but days away from 39 and my next trip. Not all bad
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed 4th Jan 2012 06:43 pm
Being high is simply grand
- Posts: 1443
- Joined: Thu 22nd Jul 2010 08:46 am
- Location: Dream land
30, 31 in April
Hunting for crystals
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Wed 30th May 2007 03:53 pm
- Location: USA
38. My first trip to Amsterdam was a day after my 22nd birthday.
- Posts: 762
- Joined: Fri 17th Feb 2012 11:41 pm
- Location: Great Lake Stateofmind
young enough to try it ,.old enough too know better,....
part of the over the hill gang,........
Last edited by gromit
on Thu 8th Mar 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Thu 30th Nov 2006 06:42 pm
- Location: Location: Location:
27 tomorrow and....
im off to...... yup you know where!!
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Fri 8th Apr 2011 04:32 pm
Mine changes once a year. It gets confusing.
Can't post when I'm high, can't post when I'm not. This happens when I do.
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Tue 6th Mar 2012 04:02 pm
Yesterday, I Woke Up Sucking a Lemon.