The Muppets

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

Iko

The Muppets

Post by Iko »

With the Muppets due to bring us all smiles again this Christmas, i thought we could start a thread to share some great Muppet videos.

Here is a new one, it is a music video by Ok Go, based on the Muppet intro theme :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiMZa8fl ... ded#at=142

Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Iko

Re: The Muppets

Post by Iko »

Muppet Labs Experiment 5T832 Ghost Hunt ( ROTFL )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QgzNMniMiw
Iko

Post by Iko »

Muppet Labs Experiment 2Q975 Carve-O-Matic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycJrRB5UigY
artymac

Post by artymac »

Always loved the Muppets "Iko", the "Muppet's Christmas Carol" with "Michael Caine" is a classic!
Iko

Post by Iko »

Heya arty, you ever been to Tiree ?
I see your on the west coast of Scotland.
artymac

Post by artymac »

How do "Iko" :lol: I've not be to "Tiree" yet, but i've visited "Mull" a few times, staying for a week once (i'm smiling as i type as it was a guys only fishing trip that i'm sure could have been made into a comedy show for ch4 :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: ) and i've been to "Benbecula" which sits between North and South "Uist" for a week (that's an 8 pint of beer ferry trip from "Oban", "Mull's" only two pints!)
Just to show i'm backing the "Scottish" tourist board, "Mull" is startlingly beautiful and if any of you out there get the chance, put it at the top of your list of places to visit.
I driven in lots of places in "Scotland" and have never seen such a spectacular drive as round from "Salen" to "Pennyghael" on the way to "Fionnphort" to catch the ferry to "Iona". This road is single lane at times and if you can avoid the sheep and not end up in the sea, you'll have a journey that will stay with you for a life time. You can even start a riot amongst toddlers in "Tobermory", the setting for "Balamory", by shouting, "Look! There's Miss "Hoolie" getting lifted by P.C. "Plum"!! " I wasn't even smoking when i was over and will hopefully make it back some day with a supply of some good green.
"Benbecula" is beautiful as well, with beaches you didn't think existed in Britain. Not a lot to do if you're looking for night life! If you don't mind the desolute look and i don't, you won't mind that ferry trip. It was calm both ways when i went...... :shock: :shock: :shock: think this smilely only green....

P.S. It's rather windy at times so bring a kite..... never seen any 'muppets' besides ourselves, but there was loads of places they could have been hiding.
Iko

Post by Iko »

Nice Arty!
Ya, it is very freekin windy on those islands, Tiree does not have a single large tree.
I've been many times, hope to go back in the next 18 months.
Tiree is worthy of a visit, and like you said the beaches seem like they have been stripped from Hawaii, not somewhere in the north Atlantic.

TIREE

http://www.isleoftiree.com/
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

Today on Google:

Stoner chicks RULE
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

...and the cake top at a wedding i just attended: