Breaking bad, society decaying?

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

gronin

Re: Breaking bad, society decaying?

Post by gronin »

redeyezman wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:why fuck hard drugs ?
I know that we all might define soft/hard drugs differently. I guess I would consider anything that occurs naturally as soft Rvan. So, cannabis, shrooms, peyote, and whatever others I am unfamiliar with. Those tend to be hallucinogenic, so I can understand the spiritual side. Also anything naturally occurring in nature cannot be rushed, or manufactured, so there is a bit of "self sustainment" I cannot discount. As well as the fact when it can be grown by nature, you know exactly what it is. Compassion for "safe drugs" will never happen, because anyone with true compassion would want you to stop that which has the potential to kill you. Even the goal of radical forward thinking govmint programs like they have in denmark (i think?) to give addicts safe access is not to continue use, but to heal the person from addiction.

Hard drugs on the other hand are manufactured by either corporate drug companies or by hate filled gangs, and on the rare occasion imported by shadow gov'mint to fund proxy wars :wink: These are all facts I've arrived at after years and years of watching 1-by-1 people I loved die from cocaine, and in 1 case heroin. 5 deaths in a 10 year span. So its very personal subject that until you've been apart of an entire neighborhood destroyed by hard drugs, I wouldn't expect others to understand. Unless, perhaps now that it's written others might.
Heroin is to Poppy as Hashish is to cannabis plants. Both natural but processed products - Cocaine too come to think of it. How natural is the butane for BHO? LSD is derived from Ergot - a naturally occuring fungus. This natural vs chemical argument is less than clear cut these days.

Pharmaceutical companies aren't particularly civic in my eyes but I'm at a loss as to who else might provide for Cancer patients or someone smashed up in a car crash.