Breaking bad, society decaying?

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

redeyezman

Breaking bad, society decaying?

Post by redeyezman »

First I want to say, FUCK ALL HARD DRUGS. :arrow: :mrgreen:

Second I want to say I have potential to be fucking genious. :roll:

Tertiary, its very easy to follow the links. The money doesn't have to be listed, just the corporation, and trust me, they always want to advertise 8)

Play along if you like:
It airs on AMC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMC_(TV_channel)
Which states:
The channel's name originally stood for "American Movie Classics", but since 2002 the full name has been de-emphasized as a result of a major shift in its programming
AND THEN IF:
you click 'major shift' it takes you here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_drift
which states:
Channel drift or network decay[1] is the gradual shift of a television network away from its original programming, to either target a newer and more profitable audience, or to broaden their viewership by including less niche programming. Often, this results in a shift from informative, quality programming aimed at educated viewers, toward sensational, ratings-based, and/or reality-TV programming designed solely for the entertainment of the masses.
There is a lot of (mis)information on these intertoobs. Don't replicate boobtoobs, please. There is a time and place for that. Here, and now we got bigger shit to deal with. Don't go back to accepting hard drugs, refuse to let evil control, what good has given us. Cannabis. :mrgreen:

A dying man taking everyone he can with him. Yeah, haha thats funny...Next time die with some class, ya pussy. Everyone poops. Everyone dies. You come from nothing you end with nothing. What have you got to lose? NOTHING! Cheer up ole' bugger. :arrow: :mrgreen:

Shells sink. Dreams float.
Adamster

Re: Breaking bad, society decaying?

Post by Adamster »

Omg :shock: you me laugh !! Or maybe the weed I'm smoking !!
treetop

Post by treetop »

redeyezman wrote:First I want to say, FUCK ALL HARD DRUGS. :arrow: :mrgreen:

Second I want to say I have potential to be fucking genious. :roll:

Tertiary, its very easy to follow the links. The money doesn't have to be listed, just the corporation, and trust me, they always want to advertise 8)

Play along if you like:
It airs on AMC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMC_(TV_channel)
Which states:
The channel's name originally stood for "American Movie Classics", but since 2002 the full name has been de-emphasized as a result of a major shift in its programming
AND THEN IF:
you click 'major shift' it takes you here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_drift
which states:
Channel drift or network decay[1] is the gradual shift of a television network away from its original programming, to either target a newer and more profitable audience, or to broaden their viewership by including less niche programming. Often, this results in a shift from informative, quality programming aimed at educated viewers, toward sensational, ratings-based, and/or reality-TV programming designed solely for the entertainment of the masses.
There is a lot of (mis)information on these intertoobs. Don't replicate boobtoobs, please. There is a time and place for that. Here, and now we got bigger shit to deal with. Don't go back to accepting hard drugs, refuse to let evil control, what good has given us. Cannabis. :mrgreen:

A dying man taking everyone he can with him. Yeah, haha thats funny...Next time die with some class, ya pussy. Everyone poops. Everyone dies. You come from nothing you end with nothing. What have you got to lose? NOTHING! Cheer up ole' bugger. :arrow: :mrgreen:
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 02:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
treetop

Post by treetop »

I don't have a tv anymore
Alo

Post by Alo »

Society is fucked.
Having no TV is fucked
How will you ever brainwash yourself into believing otherwise.
You'll go mad
treetop

Post by treetop »

Alo wrote:Society is fucked.
Having no TV is fucked
You'll go mad
I read a lot more. Spend more time in my garden. Spend more time with my wife. What's there to miss?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Having no TV is fucked
You'll go mad
I wish you'd use emoticons :idea: so I'd know whether you were joking or being ironic :?

Otherwise a load of old baloney comes out of your keyboard and presumably your brain. Try thinking a little more positively about things, it gets you higher :D :D :D :wink: 8)
What a long strange trip it is.
Alo

Post by Alo »

spidergawd wrote:
Having no TV is fucked
You'll go mad
I wish you'd use emoticons :idea: so I'd know whether you were joking or being ironic :?

Otherwise a load of old baloney comes out of your keyboard and presumably your brain. Try thinking a little more positively about things, it gets you higher :D :D :D :wink: 8)
I don't have a keyboard. :shock:
I'm being sarcastic. ... :lol:
TV is over rated.
I don't have sky or and ariel.
It was a bit dry but is what it is.
I'm very positive in life.
Pma.
All the best
treetop

Post by treetop »

Alo wrote:
spidergawd wrote:
Having no TV is fucked
You'll go mad

I don't have a keyboard. :shock:
I'm being sarcastic. ... :lol:
TV is over rated.
I don't have sky or and ariel.
It was a bit dry but is what it is.
I'm very positive in life.
Pma.
All the best
you just copied me there :lol: :lol: :lol:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

why fuck hard drugs ?
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

RvanSteensel wrote:why fuck hard drugs ?
I know that we all might define soft/hard drugs differently. I guess I would consider anything that occurs naturally as soft Rvan. So, cannabis, shrooms, peyote, and whatever others I am unfamiliar with. Those tend to be hallucinogenic, so I can understand the spiritual side. Also anything naturally occurring in nature cannot be rushed, or manufactured, so there is a bit of "self sustainment" I cannot discount. As well as the fact when it can be grown by nature, you know exactly what it is. Compassion for "safe drugs" will never happen, because anyone with true compassion would want you to stop that which has the potential to kill you. Even the goal of radical forward thinking govmint programs like they have in denmark (i think?) to give addicts safe access is not to continue use, but to heal the person from addiction.

Hard drugs on the other hand are manufactured by either corporate drug companies or by hate filled gangs, and on the rare occasion imported by shadow gov'mint to fund proxy wars :wink: These are all facts I've arrived at after years and years of watching 1-by-1 people I loved die from cocaine, and in 1 case heroin. 5 deaths in a 10 year span. So its very personal subject that until you've been apart of an entire neighborhood destroyed by hard drugs, I wouldn't expect others to understand. Unless, perhaps now that it's written others might.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Having no TV is fucked
You'll go mad
Society is only fucked because good men fail to act. Perhaps you/we should try being the change we want to see in society.
treetop

Post by treetop »

redeyezman wrote:
Having no TV is fucked
You'll go mad
Society is only fucked because good men fail to act. Perhaps you/we should try being the change we want to see in society.
now I know you are copying
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

treetop wrote:
redeyezman wrote:
Having no TV is fucked
You'll go mad
now I know you are copying
Are you proposing to me the idea that you can have a truly original thought? :? Come now mate, its all been done before. Pass the bong.
gronin

Post by gronin »

Having no TV is fucked
You'll go mad
You're missing the opportunity to be medicated into a conformist 'normal' mental state. Start young with Ritalin. We're a bit behind on this strategy in Europe but God Bless America for leading the way. It's made the US the 'happy' place it is today.