New York Yankee hats

Dutch language.
DC

Post by DC »

cattales1960 wrote:ok I may ask a silly question, but what the heck do them guys have on thier heads???? :shock:
It's a horse collar. All english people have one under their bed. :D

spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

cattales1960 wrote:ok I may ask a silly question, but what the heck do them guys have on thier heads???? :shock:
Horse collars. I think :idea:
What a long strange trip it is.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

I think i hear a rumble over the hills, wait...... ' Give me my sheild.....'

:wink:

Im offended your mocking the noble art of gurning, you can see 14 yr old chavs trying this out on most friday nights after popping some un-named pills.

And after all, isnt a horse collar under the bed a bit less worring that what can be found under the beds of the Northern Irish resisdents???

:wink:

I mess, my miss's familys from Tryone.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Ingwey Gooblebogger

Post by Ingwey Gooblebogger »

Isnt Northern Ireland pretty much England anyways?
Good one..... ha ha ha ha
...and yeah, you guys invented loads of sports, handed them out to the world and promptly found out you sucked at them all.....except one
And Ireland invented none AND still suck at all of them!
And after all, isnt a horse collar under the bed a bit less worring that what can be found under the beds of the Northern Irish resisdents???
ha ha ha ....No, they've disarmed ( :wink: )don't ya know.....
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

DC wrote:
It's a horse collar. All english people have one under their bed. :D
LOL being the nurse I am, I thought they were old time bedpans with the bottoms cut out of them. hehehe
I need a miracle everyday
DC

Post by DC »

Doin well at the rugby these days ..wait...no ya aint.

1966 world cup....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...erm....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again .....did I mention...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll: :D

The cricket?... who gives a toss about cricket anyway, apart from the old colonies....formerly the artist known as "The Empire" ....or 'prison' if ya like.:wink:

Balaclavas go in the drawer, this goes under the bed...

fig.1
Ingwey Gooblebogger wrote:
...and yeah, you guys invented loads of sports, handed them out to the world and promptly found out you sucked at them all.....except one
And Ireland invented none AND still suck at all of them!
ha ha ha ....No, they've disarmed ( :wink: )don't ya know.....
Yer not only gettin yer Irelands mixed up but also the people in them. :roll:

But ya forgot the Irish sport of "make the english run around and scream like girls". ....see fig.1 :shock: :lol:
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Yea you won the 6 nations, im happy, a feat England have only acheived....25 times, with 12 grand slams and 23 double crowns :shock:

Plus im sure the Irish making the English running around screaming like girls was another not so successful attempt at a well favoured English past time....

I only make that joke DC 'cos i think your cut from the same cloth as me and can take the piss out of something without meaning it any harm or dis-respect in a serious way, if it piss's you off, i will remove it. I dont want to rip into the troubles, having members of my family traced back to the original struggle in the south and then the later struggle in the north, its a senistive issue i know. But i think being able to take the piss out of it is a good thing in stopping its importance. I also believe in returning Northern Ireland, so my joke is not meant as a bubbling up of political views.

On to serious matters...everyone loves a bit of cricket. Gentlemens game, those who dont, well you can smoke my bloke.... :shock:
DC

Post by DC »

Ok, cricket isn't that bad..but shortness was not good for running in them friggin knee pads. :shock: :D

As for the politics...I'm actually protestant by birth but a stoner by religion, hence the reason I live here and not in Belfast anymore. Obviously some folk might not like what we're having a laugh at, but I see that as their problem. Plus, when sitting in a hedge the Irish don't use an AK for sniping, gets them way too close to their target...they liked to use this puppy....

Image :shock:

(..and before anybody gets on the "oh I had family die in that, you guys are bad" wagon.. Yeah me too...so please, fuk up in advance...)

As for English people, I like them.....but I couldn't eat a whole one!. :P
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Chuckling away at this thread :lol: :lol: 8)
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Indeed i agree to make fun of it is to dismiss it as a part of history, with that in mind, i came across the recent advertisment for Northern Ireland Toursim...

' Come visit Northern Ireland, for our world famous food...

our inspring Art works from such masters as Wee Billy from tae Shankhill..

our sporting events in which every resisdent takes pride...

our one of a kind, unforgetable lively night life

the welcoming locals who are always wearing a smile.

the community cohesion we our famous for

and finally to experience the Irish craic

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

pardon my ignorance but are the masked men, sky mask and sniper rifles in reference to the ira?

this dude i used to hang out with/buy weed from from time to time had a similiar sniper rifle. he would take it out when we were smoking along wiht his non auto ak47 and other weapons. really made me uncomfortable to say the least. not a big fan of guns. have admittedly fired a few back in my days with the scouts as a kid.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

What the hell is that Bowl of VOM?
DC

Post by DC »

The sniper rifles are in ref to the RA, mainly because the 'other' sides weapons are nowhere near as modern. The mask is both sides and the masked men are just scum who have nothing better to do. That shit in the bowl had nothin to do with food at all...no matter where ya live.
Loyalist paramilitary weapon:

English food.

English art.

English sporting event.

English nightlife....combine with all other activities for full cultural immersion.

Friendly English locals and community cohesion.

English craic.

English seafront.
Image Benidorm, Spain. :wink:

Couldn't actually find an English tourism advert...cos who the fuk wants to go there for their hoildays!?!:shock: :D
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

DC wrote: English food.
That will be British food i think :lol:
DC

Post by DC »

Fek off....The northern Irish prefer chinese, the Scottish prefer deep fried anything and the Welsh like sheep on a stick. :? :D