Learning Dutch is a must!

Dutch language.
beejun

Post by beejun »

DC,
Why do you think immigrants (outside the E.U.) are ask to learn dutch when they want to live there?
Haven't you heard locals telling you how ennoying it is to go in a shop and having the shop assistant welcoming you in English?

LEARNING DUTCH IS A MUST IF YOU LIVE IN HOLLAND!
wether you like it or not, kluutzak!

top 3 strainz : NY Diesel, Amnesia and Cheese.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

OK boys (listen to me lol) lets forget it - no1 think anything we all just wanna get stoned (look whose talking) and we are friends on this forum right? (aint we ?) so lets just drop it...

:D I'm a moron :D and I'm proud :D and I'll shout it out load :D coz I'm a MORON!!!!!
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
DC

Post by DC »

beejun wrote:DC,
Why do you think immigrants (outside the E.U.) are ask to learn dutch when they want to live there?
Haven't you heard locals telling you how ennoying it is to go in a shop and having the shop assistant welcoming you in English?
...erm, because they normally don't speak english either?....and no I haven't.

TD, nah mate...just cos somebody smokes weed and/or is on this site doesn't mean they're a friend of mine, or not a tosser. :D
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

beejun wrote:DC,

LEARNING DUTCH IS A MUST IF YOU LIVE IN HOLLAND!
wether you like it or not, kluutzak!
In Amsterdam there is a large group of english speakers only that do get along fine without ever learning Dutch. You really won't find this anywhere else in Holland. Of course it is a must for anyone serious about immigrating into Dutch culture and life. But for those just interested in the weed and booze scene, they will find plenty of English only speaking company. The sad thing is they never make any real Dutch friends, don't get invited into Dutchies homes, or to Dutch functions, events, or parties. Part of inburgering (staying legally in Holland) requires you to have a basic working knowledge of the language.

Nederlands te leren is heel belangrijk.
DC

Post by DC »

Well, playin for a pool team I've been about a bit and found that my english did me much better than my dutch. As for the rest of it..I've got Dutch friends, been to their homes and parties etc. So maybe I'm an exception to the rule or something.:roll:

Can a Dutch person provide the correct spelling for the word 'klootzak' ?

Plus, the law and Holland often don't see eye to eye. :wink:

P.S. There's a difference between living here and becoming a permanent resident or Dutch citizen, not to mention the Inburgering is a joke.
beejun

Post by beejun »

Yes Milehigh, tx for sharing your thaughts.
TD, yeah man, lets smoke and not make war.
and DC, calling me a klootzak, lol, Yo, DC, Ill be in Amsterdam tomorow, gonna be at dekuil at 4.20, you welcome to come and call me names then. So much betta than behind a computer... Tot morgen dus. mischien?

peace to all
top 3 strainz : NY Diesel, Amnesia and Cheese.
DC

Post by DC »

So is that klootzak with 2 os then?. :wink: Dude I'm workin tomorrow, but what makes ya think I'd want to go anywhere near you if I wasn't....don't you read what you write?. :roll:

If ya want something to wrestle with, try a dictionary.

I'm off thursday though, so if ya come round to work and talk as much shite as ya do here, I'll call ya whatever names ya want. :idea:
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

You kids are ridiculous! :roll: If you cant play nice, please go somewhere else.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
DC

Post by DC »

What are you doin back in this topic Puffin, once you've cut and pasted it from somewhere else that's normally your work done. You don't have to read it, and you certainly don't have to put in your condescending 2 cents worth in when you do. Just like with music, if it's too loud for ya...don't go there. If people wouldn't talk/argue about these topics, then what use would they actually be anyway, other than to get your post count up. A permanent link to expatica on here would probably put you out of a job. At the very least, everybody now knows the correct spelling for the word 'klootzak', which is perhaps more useful than the origional post was. Unlike you, I stand by whatever I say on here and the tone in which it's said because it's usually my own words I'm using. If that means some muppet wants fisty cuffs because he couldn't handle or doesn't like it, then so be it, because again, unlike you, they know where I am and what I look like and if nothing else...I'm honest. Brutally, if it serves to prove a point. Fuk this online hippy utopia shit that some folk like to believe in, that's not the way real world is. When all the humour is lost and we're calling each other bastards and cunts then come back and give us the true pearls of 'your own' wisdom, until then....

Thanks for the input...erm dad, now stfu. :wink: :roll:
Last edited by DC on Wed 6th May 2009 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:D LMFAO :D

I thought i was the firiest bloke on this forum, DC you're a smasher!!!

:D think you've explained yourself quite clearly. Mate, gotta love this site though, right? :)
DC

Post by DC »

Of course mate, I've met quite a few good, true and honest folk in real life from here, but the fake bullshitting online tossers can go fuk themselves. :roll: :lol:
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

Hey, I know I aint been here as long as most, i know that peeps probably consider me a post-whore, and a moron lol, but i really like this site - because there's nothing pretentious about.

This site has a varied spectrum of personalities, all of whom believe that their way of thinking, their train of thought, their opinion - holds weight.

I know what you're saying though DC, as long those opinions are argued intelligently, there's room to bounce and reflect. And I agree with this totally... :)
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

DC wrote:What are you doin back in this topic Puffin, once you've cut and pasted it from somewhere else that's normally your work done. You don't have to read it, and you certainly don't have to put in your condescending 2 cents worth in when you do. Just like with music, if it's too loud for ya...don't go there. If people wouldn't talk/argue about these topics, then what use would they actually be anyway, other than to get your post count up. A permanent link to expatica on here would probably put you out of a job. At the very least, everybody now knows the correct spelling for the word 'klootzak', which is perhaps more useful than the origional post was. Unlike you, I stand by whatever I say on here and the tone in which it's said because it's usually my own words I'm using. If that means some muppet wants fisty cuffs because he couldn't handle or doesn't like it, then so be it, because again, unlike you, they know where I am and what I look like and if nothing else...I'm honest. Brutally, if it serves to prove a point. Fuk this online hippy utopia shit that some folk like to believe in, that's not the way real world is. When all the humour is lost and we're calling each other bastards and cunts then come back and give us the true pearls of 'your own' wisdom, until then....

Thanks for the input...erm dad, now stfu. :wink: :roll:
Why did you take me saying that the music was too loud for me, so personal? You can put me down all you want. Go for it! if that's what makes you happy. :roll: You dont know me! I'm actually a very nice person, if you want to get to know me. If you dont, that's cool by me too. Rant on, DC. Rant on. Peace n Pot.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
stew1974

Post by stew1974 »

/o
Last edited by stew1974 on Thu 21st May 2009 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC

Post by DC »

Puffin13 wrote:Why did you take me saying that the music was too loud for me, so personal? You can put me down all you want. Go for it! if that's what makes you happy. :roll: You dont know me! I'm actually a very nice person, if you want to get to know me. If you dont, that's cool by me too. Rant on, DC. Rant on. Peace n Pot.
:roll: ffs. I was using the music as a reference to how you might be a tad out of yer depth when it comes to piss taking or heated debate and therefore, why it's maybe best not to get involved. Especially if the only input you can make is to come off sounding like a patronising git. I don't care if you thought it was loud, because it was probably your first and clearly from your face on the day and what you've said since, yer last visit. Plus you wouldn't even have been here if you hadn't been "requested". Kids? Go somewhere else?. Who died and made you lord of the manor, certainly if yer gonna get smart arse, then be prepared for the repercussions. I didn't say shit to you in this thread until you felt the need to open yer gob and I'd have been happier if you'd had said nothing. :wink:

Also, I never claimed to 'know you' and I wouldn't be surprised at all if yer a nice person. As a matter of fact I can remember offering you to come round on a quieter day for a drink during the afternoon when you were here on 420 and the reply I got was "I don't drink". To which I had to add..."then a soft drink, tea or coffee, anything...cappucino"......the reply to this was an uneasy :? look. Personally, I think yer suffering from dose of residents syndrome, where, because you live here ya think yer a cut above the rest and everything you say should be taken as Gospel..even when you have no opinion on the matter. Wind yer neck in. As if I need your permission to rant...and if ranting is what I'm doing, atleast it's coming from me, not just cut and pasted from some other website. Perhaps we all should have just said thanks for the link and gave yer ego a another little pat on the head!?!. Pffft!...Give me a break!! :roll: