Learning Dutch is a must!

Dutch language.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

DC wrote: Fuk this online hippy utopia shit that some folk like to believe in
:shock: Does that mean i can stop growing my beard...

Im a online hippy, i find it funny how some people are throwing the word narrow minded about with the history of some of their posts.....

Some credit to DC though, he did learn English after speaking Belfast for so long, is that not enough? :D ( meant purely as a joke DC, to lighten the mood, not place myself in the firing line...)

Keep the Peace on the forum i vote for, where is the need for telling people youll have a punch up with them, no place for internet gangsters here....

This is obviously a sensitive issue, i think we can see a mirrored situation in England, native English people want people to speak English when they arrive here to work etc. But there are places where people would not have to speak English at all and they would be able to carry on a normal life for the time they're here. In that case why should they bother, i see their argument tbh. I think, as its already been said, it links in both countries to a fear of loosing their national idenity. Which makes no sense, let people speak the language they wish, just dont expect me to understand you...

As always Peace...

Defeating evil with a thing called love
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Trichome_Dense wrote:i know that peeps probably consider me a post-whore,
more of a post slut really.... 8)
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:D just lightening the mood, Mr Essex... :D
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
DC

Post by DC »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
DC wrote: Fuk this online hippy utopia shit that some folk like to believe in
:shock: Does that mean i can stop growing my beard...

Im a online hippy, i find it funny how some people are throwing the word narrow minded about with the history of some of their posts.....

Some credit to DC though, he did learn English after speaking Belfast for so long, is that not enough? :D ( meant purely as a joke DC, to lighten the mood, not place myself in the firing line...)

Keep the Peace on the forum i vote for, where is the need for telling people youll have a punch up with them, no place for internet gangsters here....

This is obviously a sensitive issue, i think we can see a mirrored situation in England, native English people want people to speak English when they arrive here to work etc. But there are places where people would not have to speak English at all and they would be able to carry on a normal life for the time they're here. In that case why should they bother, i see their argument tbh. I think, as its already been said, it links in both countries to a fear of loosing their national idenity. Which makes no sense, let people speak the language they wish, just dont expect me to understand you...

As always Peace...
'Hey you wee lad I'll knack yer ballix in!!' Cheeky sod. :D .....the jury is still out on whether I managed to attain the full workin knowledge of english yet. :lol: Hippies are cool.....maaan. Keep the beard. 8) Just online hippy Utopias are impossible to maintain and ultimately, boring as fek. "Can't we all just get along", there's always some eejit wanting to spout this rubbish....erm nope, sorry we can't because all types of people smoke and everybody just doesn't like everybody, it's as simple as that. So in the meantime, lets take a boring topic and add a touch of heat thus making it full of opinons, ideas, bullshit and facts. From 5 replies, it goes to 5 pages, none of which are forced upon anybody to read...or reply to. It certainly makes it more enlightening and entertaining than it otherwise would've been. At the very least, people should have an opinion on the subject matter they post, preferably an informed one :idea:

A friend of mine was in 420 today and said apart from himself, the cat and the staff, only one other person was there...he took this photo.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:D lol DC, you have a point, just like everyone else... nice pic of our chavvy Mr Essex there DC... impressive! :wink:
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

Yeah it's klootzak with two o's. Kloot is a ball. Kloten are balls. Klootzak means ball sack.

I would say you are more of an eikel. Which means acorn, or top of penis or DICKHEAD. But it may just be the way you come across.
DC

Post by DC »

Well then....blow me. :wink:

Are you Dutch? :roll:
tastywaves

Post by tastywaves »

How about I pass around the peace pipe.
Peace.
DC

Post by DC »

Sweet, it'll give me something to do before the chaps tag again. :roll: :P
tastywaves

Post by tastywaves »

:lol: I load it up a good one then. I remember those wrestlers.
Peace.
Pass the peace pipe.
Burning em since 69'
murphyscafe

Post by murphyscafe »

dc, u had a j since 420?
----------------
"Toke on John"
stew1974

Post by stew1974 »

/o
Last edited by stew1974 on Thu 14th May 2009 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

stew1974 wrote:MileHigh is an American.
no, he´s not......he`s a hippy! believe me, I have seen him in person :D
(greetings to jacky MH, we wont be able to come on 8th i am so sorry, will have to bring some stuff with us next time we visit for the many dates we missed :( )
stew1974

Post by stew1974 »

/o
Last edited by stew1974 on Thu 14th May 2009 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC

Post by DC »

murphyscafe wrote:dc, u had a j since 420?
Dude, I've had no tobacco for over 3 weeks now, though I've had a few small pure joints, couple of bongs, pipe and a go on the vaporiser but they all leave me sore still. Going for a chest xray and some blood tests tomorrow, so maybe that'll identify what's happening. It may not actually be the smoking after all. :roll:

Coincidently enough, all appointments were made and carried out in english.

It also has me examing the 'Tolerance' concept seeing how my weed intake is down by atleast 95%. I've found it's deffinately semantics and how people use the word tolerance and the more you think about it, the less tolerant your brain becomes to the subject.:roll: :D

MH Dutch? was a rhetorical question.