Costa Adeje, Tenerife

cloud9beyond

Re: Costa Adeje, Tenerife

Post by cloud9beyond » Wed 6th Nov 2019 08:38 pm

DjShaggy wrote:
Sat 2nd Nov 2019 08:50 am
Greenhouse Tenerife and l20 are (I’m told) the best places

Get in touch on Instagram, don’t pay a lucky lucky man OR cloud9 OR any other promoter to do what you can do yourself just by messaging on Instagram.
Weedteneife.com ...we are Cloud9beyond
Our service is free
Google Cloud9beyond, we are experienced and have a 5 star reputation.
We have an unbiased opinion, we live here in Tenerife and only work with the best clubs.
Thanks for reporting us.
We don’t believe in your term “I’m told” we go, see, feel, touch, smell, spend, chill... and smoke... and then we tell you the truth, if it’s no good, we won’t send you there. We live and breath cannabis clubs in Spain.
We have such good relations with the club owners we are able to offer club tours, designed to save you money if you wish to visit and experience more than one club.
What more can be said.
Sure one thing is I agree with is never ever buy off the street (lucky lucky men) it’s not the way forward. Many thanks

Weedtenerife.com

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy » Thu 7th Nov 2019 09:24 am

We get people coming on here offering to refer people to clubs for a fee quite often, there’s gotta be something in it for you otherwise you wouldn’t be doing it.

I was born late in a night but that wasn’t last night
cloud9beyond wrote:
Wed 6th Nov 2019 08:38 pm
DjShaggy wrote:

Get in touch on Instagram, don’t pay a lucky lucky man OR cloud9 OR any other promoter to do what you can do yourself just by messaging on Instagram.
Our service is free
We have an unbiased opinion, we live here in Tenerife and only work with the best clubs.
Thanks for reporting us.
We don’t believe in your term “I’m told” we go, see, feel, touch, smell, spend, chill... and smoke... and then we tell you the truth, if it’s no good, we won’t send you there. We live and breath cannabis clubs in Spain.
We have such good relations with the club owners we are able to offer club tours, designed to save you money if you wish to visit and experience more than one club.
What more can be said.
Sure one thing is I agree with is never ever buy off the street (lucky lucky men) it’s not the way forward. Many thanks
ignoring spellcheck since 1986

HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness » Thu 7th Nov 2019 12:26 pm

cloud9beyond wrote:
Wed 6th Nov 2019 08:38 pm
DjShaggy wrote:

Our service is free
Thanks for reporting us.
What more can be said.
Is your offer of 5 clubs for 50 EUR only valid for the day of the tour, or can you go back again as you wish without the tour? In other words, do you then have a membership of the club for a year which is what they are normally offering when you join up? I was in Tenerife recently and joined the Greenhouse for 20 eur per year. It's a great place and I can definitely recommend it there.
Mind If I Do a J?

KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha » Thu 7th Nov 2019 04:51 pm

HisDudeness wrote:
Thu 7th Nov 2019 12:26 pm
Is your offer of 5 clubs for 50 EUR only valid for the day of the tour, or can you go back again as you wish without the tour? In other words, do you then have a membership of the club for a year which is what they are normally offering when you join up?
This is what i was talking about... It's apparently a 'lifetime membership', which if true is a pretty good deal...

Insta here;

...I'm going to take the plunge and risk a midwinter jaunt to the Canaries anyway... Even if the weed is shit, at least i can get a tan, eh? 8)

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy » Thu 7th Nov 2019 05:10 pm

That is cheap as...

Most places are 20 a year so 5 for 50 for life isn’t bad... depends what’s behind the door I guess.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986

Return to “Spain”