What are some good coffeeshops in Costa Adeje, Tenerife?

toastbrot

What are some good coffeeshops in Costa Adeje, Tenerife?

Post by toastbrot »

Hey folks,

Headed to Costa Adeje, Tenerife in about 2 months so I'm curious what are some good coffeeshops in that area? Where do you get the best weed? What's the easiest way to get a membership? And if anyone has some good travel tips for Costa Adeje I wouldn't mind too.

Thanks!

RoMoney

Re: What are some good coffeeshops in Costa Adeje, Tenerife?

Post by RoMoney »

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
toastbrot

Post by toastbrot »

Thanks man! Would you know by any chance how to get into the L20 Club in Tenerife? They don't seem to have any Instagram or website.
smooth-blazer

Post by smooth-blazer »

I visited Adeje in January and went to a club called La Caxa, i was approached on the street by some guy called crazy Paul and decided to take a punt on the place. 10 Euro membership and a very good menu with plenty of options. All fairly priced with the high end being 18 euros but the average being around 14 Euros. Lots of Cali strains and a great place to chill.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

smooth-blazer wrote: Thu 10th Feb 2022 06:51 pm I visited Adeje in January and went to a club called La Caxa, i was approached on the street by some guy called crazy Paul and decided to take a punt on the place. 10 Euro membership and a very good menu with plenty of options. All fairly priced with the high end being 18 euros but the average being around 14 Euros. Lots of Cali strains and a great place to chill.
Nice! Was in Las Américas in Jan, great scene in the Canaries at the moment. Unlike Barcelona or Amsterdam its also way more fam friendly, so suits a wider audience.

Glad you had fun, ill be back next winter again.

Viva España!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
smooth-blazer

Post by smooth-blazer »

Totally agree regarding Barcelona and Amsterdam and the prices being charged in these 2 cities is purely a rip off.