Anybody in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria ?

Surfboy

Re: Anybody in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria ?

Post by Surfboy »

OK. Sry.

It's not possible to get a membership at the CSC as tourist. I just wanna have a happy time at the evening. :)

Lesjo11

Post by Lesjo11 »

Hello.

Im staying in las palmas for 14 days and i would love to smoke some weed on this beautifull island.. but i had no luck so far. I went to csc magic and they said that they dont "sell" to tourists.. I wonder if someone could help me with this.

Thank you.
daniel_420x

Post by daniel_420x »

djgtp wrote: Fri 14th Jul 2017 10:11 am
Mney84 wrote: Tue 11th Jul 2017 01:35 pm
RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 2nd Jan 2017 03:44 pm foreigners are allowed inside since last month
Hey ich bräuchte jemanden der mir in playa del ingles aushelfen könnte. Kannst du mich vermitteln? Komme leider in keinen Shop rein da die so streng sind.
Hi, I sent you a PM with some information. Check your inbox.

könnte mir vieleicht auch jemand weiterhelfen ? sind ab 05.08.18 in LasPalmas -jemand erfahrung mit balboweed bei dem steht im netz recht viel positives....
Eire93

Post by Eire93 »

Can you send me some info also please? Travelling later this month
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

just get weed maps.it got there numbers.email club rules(some love tourist).email them before you go and your in
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

madmaxxx wrote: Wed 1st Aug 2018 10:19 am just get weed maps.it got there numbers.email club rules(some love tourist).email them before you go and your in
It's so easy, no idea how people can't figure it out. A lot Of The clubs on Instagram too, DM for an invite.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Free Weed

Post by Free Weed »

Hey All,

Offering free weed tonight in Maspalomas, San Fernando / Playa del Ingles area. I'm flying back to the UK tomorrow and still have about a gram, would not want it to go to waste.

Hit me up if you are around and need some.
Amovitam

Post by Amovitam »

Ich bin ab morgen für wine Woche in Maspalomas.
Wo kann ich da unkompliziert weed bekommen ?

I’m in Maspalomas from m tomorrow for a week. Where can I get some weed uncomplicated?
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

Our team has been working hard to connect with clubs in Gran Canaria, especially in the south, a team of 2 foot soldiers are on the ground, but so far nothing. The closest is in Vecindario, 2 clubs, 1 called Eden which will happily take you without an invite, but be ready to pay 50€ membership and over the moon prices for the herb. We've expanded our web presents even further with weedgrancanaria.com to add to our collection of Weedtenerife.com and Cloud9beyond.com spainweedguide we tried and tested and they failed... so we persuaded them to remove Tenerife from their website, the blogs are still their though 💨 useless
Anyway stay tuned as our Gran Canaria team connects you with good, reputable clubs (no tourist traps plz)
weedgrancanaria.com
Weedtenerife.com
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 2nd Jan 2017 03:44 pm foreigners are allowed inside since last month
Where did you get this info?!
Weedtenerife.com
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

they sent me a PM
and i been inside several times over the years

Calle Ruiz de Alda 4 is where you need to be in LasPalmas
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke