Anybody in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria ?

Laef

Re: Anybody in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria ?

Post by Laef »

Hey Guys, I'm in Playa den Ingres right now. Can anybody shoot me a connection for the good good :wink: ? Been struggling since some days to find some

Anni-Free

Post by Anni-Free »

Unfortunately, I do not know anything about cannabis clubs in Gran Canaria. If you come to Barcelona, you can visit this site cannabisbarcelona.com where I found my club, The Dragon Cannabis Club! :D
Papi

Post by Papi »

Anni-Free wrote: Tue 5th Sep 2017 05:52 pm Unfortunately, I do not know anything about cannabis clubs in Gran Canaria. If you come to Barcelona, you can visit this site cannabisbarcelona.com where I found my club, The Dragon Cannabis Club! :D
I'm sorry you got lured into this tourist trap
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Anni-Free

Post by Anni-Free »

Papi wrote: Tue 5th Sep 2017 06:30 pm
Anni-Free wrote: Tue 5th Sep 2017 05:52 pm Unfortunately, I do not know anything about cannabis clubs in Gran Canaria. If you come to Barcelona, you can visit this site cannabisbarcelona.com where I found my club, The Dragon Cannabis Club! :D
Are you telling me they have been over pricing me? :o My friends told me it was reliable
Papi

Post by Papi »

Anni-Free wrote: Wed 6th Sep 2017 11:09 am
Papi wrote: Tue 5th Sep 2017 06:30 pm
Are you telling me they have been over pricing me? :o My friends told me it was reliable
Dragon is one of the typical tourist cannaclubs, I believe somebody on ACD mentioned that their name changed recently, probably to mislead people who already heard Dragon was shit. I'm gonna create a thread of Clubs to avoid in bcn so everyone has a clear picture
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
hatschi

Post by hatschi »

Hey guys, starting next Saturday, I’m on Gran Canaria. I’d love to get an invitation to an CSC. If anyone got an idea how to get one, I’d be happy to hear.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

hatschi wrote: Sun 19th Nov 2017 01:10 pm Hey guys, starting next Saturday, I’m on Gran Canaria. I’d love to get an invitation to an CSC. If anyone got an idea how to get one, I’d be happy to hear.
just ring the bell
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Dejo

Post by Dejo »

Hey there.
Going to taurito in april.
I got a membership card from other Shops in Lanzarote. Is this a help for me or no worth it?
Maybe somebody can give me an answer ✌
Cervantez

Post by Cervantez »

Hey guys,

I m enjoying good hash in my terrace on Taurito !

Weed and hash were, like i read here, avaible in Las Palmas. I went to CSC Guest in Las Palmas (easy to find on google), black door. Let me in with few friends, accept to sell us without membercard, get 5 grams of good weed (AK47) and 5g of a good black hash, look like afghan stuff. The whole for 90e and the balance is in front of you so...

Didnt ask if i can stay for smoking.

Tommorow I'll go to a one in Mogan : Sibaritas Med Can, ask if i can get some weed overthere. Otherwise I'll go to Maspalomas see if I can get good stuff there.

Really nice trip, was quite stressed out to not find weed, so i bring a bit with me in the plane. Put it in the tobacco, everthing has been ok :-D but don't its really easy to get good stuff in Gran Canaria and to enjoy it with a good Rum and the sun 😁
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

Dejo wrote: Thu 4th Jan 2018 11:27 am Hey there.
I got a membership card from other Shops in Lanzarote. Is this a help for me or no worth it?
Dejo wrote: Thu 4th Jan 2018 11:27 am Hey there.
Hi :wink: : I have a good link there in Las Palmas
From my experience here in Barcelona and what I got from there in canarias, it won't really help you.. All the clubs are different and apparently they are even more independent and not connected in Grand Canaria. Maybe it would show some credibility though .. I think about going there around end of April / May ..
Dejo

Post by Dejo »

Have you been successfull in mogan?
Greets
Kader

Post by Kader »

Hallo, ich reise morgen nach Taurito. Könnt ihr mir helfen? und mich vermitteln?
Liebste Grüße Kader
l0ki

Post by l0ki »

hey guys,
flying there next tuesday. Does anybody know an active connection or a coffee shop that sells to tourists?

thanks in advance
Surfboy

Post by Surfboy »

Hey, ich suche jemanden der mir in maspalomas aushelfen kann. Wäre super wenn es einen Tipp gibt. Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen?
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I often think the real selfish druggies on this site are the one post wonders........." can someone help me get drugs in <insert random destination>"
Bring back Imelda Marcos!