Marijuana Barcelona Club

RoMoney

Re: Marijuana Barcelona Club

Post by RoMoney »

Basswee wrote: Thu 26th Apr 2018 01:20 pm You all know better on my person ! Great ! I should just agree with wrong accusation.
I can't share what I can't, do you get this ? Damn !
I do respect the cannabis social club model and believe in it, I have been active and involved in my country... So I will always give support to the ones respecting this model and I will always respect their rules ! That's why I keep some infos private.
I told too much about my passion (with honesty) which let you go on judging me.
You won't need street promoters but you end up in the same places if you contact the "main" ones (the same that sa don't do that actually use these hustlers) .. Most of mine will simply not answer to random mails or people coming ADD. But you are all right and I'm going away from here ! Ciao amigos and see you around who knows ... :lol:
I love the sheer arrogance of assuming you are the only one who can help people. I also love the fact that you assume we would not know other ways or people to help us get access to more exclusive places.

I only accused you of hustling, which you are, but that appears to have upset you.

Adios.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

Again I never claimed I'm the only one... When I say "you" I don't necessary mean you in person, my English isnt perfect hence the long answers.
I'm not upset if you define this hustling then I'm ;) I totally understand people want to adventure themselves as I did the same and I still share the tips with trusted people (community ?) ..thats what I mean :? .
Articles are coming later .. cheers
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Basswee wrote: Fri 27th Apr 2018 12:18 am Articles are coming later .. cheers
Sounds good, looking forward to reading them :)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 27th Apr 2018 10:12 am
Basswee wrote: Fri 27th Apr 2018 12:18 am Articles are coming later .. cheers
Sounds good, looking forward to reading them :)
Me too. The more we all we share info openly the more we all benefit.

I take your point about the language Basswee, even with other native speakers online, it's easy to read something the wrong way.
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

Thanks
Also for my defense I never denied that contacting the clubs by email or social media is unsuccessful (even the good ones) just be smart (and lucky).. In social media these infos are available to anyone in my groups, I visit clubs all over the city and discover new ones everytime (brand new) for different reasons ..
Though many people still struggle and can have this sorted with a recommendation . I mean, even for the products its always handy to have some tips what to look ..the good clubs aren't full of good stuff trust me (beware of the packaging if you don't know the "brand")
Smokey2017

Post by Smokey2017 »

Ive just got back from Barcelona and must say the above Social Club was really good. The weed, service and location were fantastic. It actually makes some Coffee shops in Amsterdam seen quite average in comparison.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Smokey2017 wrote: Sat 28th Apr 2018 07:14 pm Ive just got back from Barcelona and must say the above Social Club was really good. The weed, service and location were fantastic. It actually makes some Coffee shops in Amsterdam seen quite average in comparison.
cool bro, glad to hear it was a good experience. what you have said is the general opinion of Barcelona compared to Amsterdam. the downside is of corse the membership system.
now, a million questions since ive not been in here.
what did you smoke? what kinda prices did you pay? how was the selection and what kinda vibe? we would love to hear all about it!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Smokey2017

Post by Smokey2017 »

The vibe was very similar to Amsterdam with chilled out music playing. It has a bud tender just like Amsterdam and have a varied selection of weed my personal favorite being Gorilla Glue at 16 Euros a Gram. They had a lot of Cali Strains but these were 30 Euros plus but the quality of the Weed was very good. The membership was 20 Euros for a year so not to bad at all as i was quoted 50 Euros by some other Social Clubs. Overall it was a very good experience.
zlw

Post by zlw »

Smokey2017 wrote: Sun 29th Apr 2018 03:56 pm i was quoted 50 Euros by some other Social Clubs
:shock: fuk, where?
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

zlw wrote: Mon 7th May 2018 01:01 am
Smokey2017 wrote: Sun 29th Apr 2018 03:56 pm i was quoted 50 Euros by some other Social Clubs
:shock: fuk, where?
HQ is €50 I believe, but their gear gets very good reviews. I know people here have mixed opinions about the place. I've not personally been though.
horacehorsecollar

Post by horacehorsecollar »

Wow, I was thinking that mostly it would be in the 20 Euro range....