Thc vape carts

Bedoefc

Thc vape carts

Post by Bedoefc »

Does anybody know of THC vape carts like king pens, are available in any Barcelona coffeeshop?

RoMoney

Re: Thc vape carts

Post by RoMoney »

Unfortunately coffeeshops in Barcelona only sell coffee and maybe cakes :P Cannabis clubs however do sell THC vape carts but I don't recall the brands, there are both US imports and local Spanish ones available and several clubs sell them. I've recall seeing them in The Backyard and Nectar and I've seen other clubs posting pics of them on Insta.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
zlw

Post by zlw »

yeah, they're available there for ~50-60E

tried ones from YellowBrickLabs team at ALMA club, it was very nice. 707 Headbanger they called it but only thing is it's not weed terpenes, but just recreated terpene profile. still tasty though :D and very headbanging :mrgreen:
RoMoney wrote: Wed 23rd May 2018 08:47 pm I've recall seeing them in The Backyard
I tried them too. I don't remember what was the extraction team. But I liked YellowBrick a bit more. Simply because of the cartridge itself. CCELL vs some plastic crap cartridge. It makes huge difference. :cry:

they had the same ones in Firehouse, and also some other from UK
bhosslady makes sauce cartridges :roll: still have to try them though, think they should have them in TerpsArmy :wink:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Kudos zlw, you were nice and busy over there :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Someone picked me up some ones branded "Venom" from the US. Which were pretty nice, though tried a few different brands at this point and nothing has come close to the King Pen brand from US.

The Venom carts were 40€ a pop, I think the friend grabbed at club "Weed You" ?
jjmcjohnson

Post by jjmcjohnson »

Those carts seem pretty expensive! How long do they usually last?
zlw

Post by zlw »

jjmcjohnson wrote: Tue 29th May 2018 02:32 pm Those carts seem pretty expensive! How long do they usually last?
Depends on your usage :mrgreen: For me it was ~2 days, but I was only using them while walking around the city. At the clubs/hotel I was dabbing other concentrates. I'm a heavy user though :roll: especially on such trips :lol:

2-3 hits will get u fucked hardly in the head so for an average person u prbly should be able to use them for few days