Costa Adeje, Tenerife

djgtp

Costa Adeje, Tenerife

Post by djgtp »

Off to Costa Adeje in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend a club in the resort? So far I've got Babilonia as the closest to my hotel but think it may be residents only. Then there is Evergreen which is a bit further away, has good reviews but has limited opening hours (4-8). Others are too far away or have no reviews (mariaville and embassy).

So, any others youve been to or heard of? Ideally good daytime opening hours so I can end up there on daily 'wanders'. Happy to end up at Evergreen but earlier in the afternoon a better start for me. Any help much appreciated!

RoMoney

Re: Costa Adeje, Tenerife

Post by RoMoney »

Check out the Dr Denz videos on YouTube, he has made vids about the scene in Tenerife, might get more info there
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

Thanks Ro

I did see the Denz video shot in L20 club in Las Americas. Looked good but was just a little too far away from where I am staying. In the meantime I've sent a few emails. The closest to me hasn't replied (did suspect it was residents only). I found another a little further, a few stops away on a route with buses every 10 mins or so. Reviews seemed promising and there was a few pics of club / buds on a website. Had an invite from them so fingers crossed now! Will put a review in the club review section when I'm back.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

taxis are dead cheap on the island :wink:
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

So I'm booked for Costa Adeje, I sold my soul and bailed on Morocco to sit on a beach.

L20 is 30mins walk from Costa Adeje, I've just gotten confirmation I've an invite. Recent menu has wide selection, shatters, rosin, etc. Weed prices per mates of mine is €9/g+ with Cali at €35/g and up. Looking forward to checking out the scene there and coming back with solid info, hope to get some more invites before October.
Last edited by RoMoney on Fri 3rd Aug 2018 09:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Recent menu......
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

Reporting back after my week in Tenerife. I'll start with a bit of background about myself. Thesedays, with fewer friends and contacts still involved in the scene, when at home I can't really get hold of anything of consistently good quality. So, going to Amsterdam and clubs in Spain I am fairly easily pleased. This holiday was a family holiday so focus wasn't really on binging on clubs / strains. I just wanted the closest place to our hotel so I didnt have to disappear too much / for too long.

I ended up joining a club in San Euginio area called 'Flores de Canarias'.  This was only 10 mins on a bus from my hotel (€1.45 fare each way). I did investigate taxis and whilst still cheap (€5 e/w for same journey) it was just as easy and more cost effective to jump on the bus. It's right by bus stops and taxi ranks.

I'd emailed the club a week or two before travelling and after sending a copy of my passport was told I would be able to join subject to a €20 joining fee and a "chat" on arrival. From experience this was all the normal stuff I'd done when joining other clubs. Club opening hours were 12 til 9pm so after arriving after closing on Monday night I got down there about 13:30 on Tuesday. When we had our little "chat" about joining she revealed that tourists arent allowed to leave the club with their purchases until closing time. Said I could buy and smoke but would have to return at 20:50 to collect / make more purchases. At short notice this wasn't ideal but didn't want to walk away and start the search for another club. I explained 9pm was a little inconvenient for us having booked a table for dinner. She sympathized and offered to meet me in the club at 11:50 before opening the next day. True to her word she allowed me in and to purchase what I needed. Will put more details about the club, prices and purchases in the club review section. What I bought managed to last me the week so I only went there twice. Decent club, only small but good choice of weed, hash (dry sift stuff), isolator, bho and they did have pictures of syrup on Insta.

Seems as though there are plenty of clubs to choose from if distance isn't an issue. Hopefully others won't have the restrictions I faced. Hope you find some good places Ro.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

djgtp wrote: Mon 13th Aug 2018 10:51 am Reporting back after my week in Tenerife.
Thanks for sharing man, great to get back some solid info from someone who has been on the ground. The family dynamic always make it a bit harder, my brother has the same when he is away with the kids.

Interesting about not taking the stuff out as in theory that is meant to be the rules in Barcelona as well, it's only meant to be consumed at the club. So in the same way they don't enforce the 5g limit in Amsterdam but do in smaller cities in the Netherlands, perhaps the regulations are more strictly adhered too outside of Barcelona?

Quick question, kinda aside from the cannabis scene. Is Costa Adeje nice? I booked it as it is meant to be quieter than Las Americas and I want to avoid the cheap beer crowd and the nightclubs.
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

This was my 2nd visit to Tenerife having stayed at the back of Los Christianos in 2009. We were also told Costa Adeje is nicer. There seem to be a lot more of the higher end hotels but we found that for bars and restaurants there doesn't seem to be any middle ground. Either very expensive or lower end places (with the plastic tables / cloths, €1.50 large beers and those picture menus that just put you off!!). We found Del Duque beach area to be the nicest but all restaurants on that part of promenade are expensive e.g. La Hacienda was lovely setting but €21 for very average Luke warm chicken fajita. We didnt really like the Fanabe or Peurto Colon beach promenade and the bars / restaurants there. La Caletta a 20-30 min walk the other way was quite a nice little place. Nice beach bar just before the village. Restaurants I can recommend are:-

Limoncello
Restaurante Sebastiane (cheap Steak)
Molino Blanco (expensive but nice setting and food)
White Bar
Tratoria Portofino
Dehli Darbar
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Cool, thanks, appreciate the tips!
Martyboy1983

Post by Martyboy1983 »

Hi there I’m in adeje looking to pop bye today?
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Martyboy1983 wrote: Wed 26th Jun 2019 11:41 am Hi there I’m in adeje looking to pop bye today?

Aye pop by, no bother :shock:
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

Hi, there are about 50 cannabis clubs on the island now, the ones in the north are mostly residents only, while 40 of the clubs are all in the south. You’ll need an invitation from a member and you’ll have to join the clubs membership (with a fee). Many tourist traps and many luckie luckie men offering... almost everything, reputable clubs don’t use street promoters so forget them. We live here on the island and breath cannabis clubs, and are here to help invite like minded people to enjoy only the best, weedtenerife.com. We select only the best reputable clubs to work with in Tenerife and even do club tours. Insta and fb Cloud9beyond Many thanks
Weedtenerife.com
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Greenhouse Tenerife and l20 are (I’m told) the best places

Get in touch on Instagram, don’t pay a lucky lucky man OR cloud9 OR any other promoter to do what you can do yourself just by messaging on Instagram.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 2nd Nov 2019 08:50 am Greenhouse Tenerife and l20 are (I’m told) the best places

Get in touch on Instagram, don’t pay a lucky lucky man OR cloud9 OR any other promoter to do what you can do yourself just by messaging on Instagram.
To be fair, though... If their insta is legit, the 50 euro - 5 club membership deal might be worth it.... Certainly tempting me to book a winter retreat to Tenerife... Sick of winter already, and we're still a month away!