Costa Adeje, Tenerife

cloud9beyond

Re: Costa Adeje, Tenerife

Post by cloud9beyond »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 2nd Nov 2019 08:50 am Greenhouse Tenerife and l20 are (I’m told) the best places

Get in touch on Instagram, don’t pay a lucky lucky man OR cloud9 OR any other promoter to do what you can do yourself just by messaging on Instagram.
Weedteneife.com ...we are Cloud9beyond
Our service is free
Google Cloud9beyond, we are experienced and have a 5 star reputation.
We have an unbiased opinion, we live here in Tenerife and only work with the best clubs.
Thanks for reporting us.
We don’t believe in your term “I’m told” we go, see, feel, touch, smell, spend, chill... and smoke... and then we tell you the truth, if it’s no good, we won’t send you there. We live and breath cannabis clubs in Spain.
We have such good relations with the club owners we are able to offer club tours, designed to save you money if you wish to visit and experience more than one club.
What more can be said.
Sure one thing is I agree with is never ever buy off the street (lucky lucky men) it’s not the way forward. Many thanks

Weedtenerife.com
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

We get people coming on here offering to refer people to clubs for a fee quite often, there’s gotta be something in it for you otherwise you wouldn’t be doing it.

I was born late in a night but that wasn’t last night
cloud9beyond wrote: Wed 6th Nov 2019 08:38 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Sat 2nd Nov 2019 08:50 am Greenhouse Tenerife and l20 are (I’m told) the best places

Get in touch on Instagram, don’t pay a lucky lucky man OR cloud9 OR any other promoter to do what you can do yourself just by messaging on Instagram.
Our service is free
We have an unbiased opinion, we live here in Tenerife and only work with the best clubs.
Thanks for reporting us.
We don’t believe in your term “I’m told” we go, see, feel, touch, smell, spend, chill... and smoke... and then we tell you the truth, if it’s no good, we won’t send you there. We live and breath cannabis clubs in Spain.
We have such good relations with the club owners we are able to offer club tours, designed to save you money if you wish to visit and experience more than one club.
What more can be said.
Sure one thing is I agree with is never ever buy off the street (lucky lucky men) it’s not the way forward. Many thanks
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Our service is free
Thanks for reporting us.
What more can be said.
Is your offer of 5 clubs for 50 EUR only valid for the day of the tour, or can you go back again as you wish without the tour? In other words, do you then have a membership of the club for a year which is what they are normally offering when you join up? I was in Tenerife recently and joined the Greenhouse for 20 eur per year. It's a great place and I can definitely recommend it there.
Mind If I Do a J?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

HisDudeness wrote: Thu 7th Nov 2019 12:26 pm Is your offer of 5 clubs for 50 EUR only valid for the day of the tour, or can you go back again as you wish without the tour? In other words, do you then have a membership of the club for a year which is what they are normally offering when you join up?
This is what i was talking about... It's apparently a 'lifetime membership', which if true is a pretty good deal...

Insta here;

...I'm going to take the plunge and risk a midwinter jaunt to the Canaries anyway... Even if the weed is shit, at least i can get a tan, eh? 8)
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

That is cheap as...

Most places are 20 a year so 5 for 50 for life isn’t bad... depends what’s behind the door I guess.
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

I’m sorry we should be more active here.

Yes the club tours are designed to save everyone money. You still get full membership as normal in all the clubs we visit on the tour, enabling you to go back to all the clubs after the tour, until the membership expires. 3 clubs memberships are valid for lifetime and the 2 are valid for 1 year. What’s behind the door? Grouped pics of all the clubs (inside) on our insta Cloud9beyond _tenerife_weed, message us and we’ll point them out for you. All our clubs pics are there.
Next month we’re going to Gran Canaria and already have an excellent club to offer their. follow us if you can for more updates their. Cloud9beyond _grancanaria_weed

We now offer sunset sailing weed tour, (and daytime sailing) where you can smoke your herb on the boat. Free bubbly, beer (only a few plz) and free soft drinks and snacks inc. likely to see whales and dolphins etc etc... weedtenerife.com/weed-tours.
Weedtenerife.com
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

HisDudeness wrote: Thu 7th Nov 2019 12:26 pm

Our service is free
Thanks for reporting us.
What more can be said.
Is your offer of 5 clubs for 50 EUR only valid for the day of the tour, or can you go back again as you wish without the tour? In other words, do you then have a membership of the club for a year which is what they are normally offering when you join up? I was in Tenerife recently and joined the Greenhouse for 20 eur per year. It's a great place and I can definitely recommend it there.
Sorry for the late response.
No you get full membership as normal, allowing you to go back after the tour and visit the clubs whenever you like. Some clubs have membership valid for 1 year, quite a few of the clubs we work with have lifetime membership. Our website has moved now Cloud9beyond.com
Weedtenerife.com
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Possibly see you in winter