Spannabis 2019

RoMoney

Spannabis 2019

Post by RoMoney »

I see it's going to be on 15th-17th March. March 17th is Paddys day, celebrate with Green rather than Guinness.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Re: Spannabis 2019

Post by DjShaggy »

wont be at the spannabis even myself, but i will be at the backyard for wake and bake, and around town for chain smoking sessions.

would be nice if i could set up a judges pass well in advance with someone in the know :wink:
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 18th Jul 2018 10:35 am wont be at the spannabis even myself, but i will be at the backyard for wake and bake, and around town for chain smoking sessions.

would be nice if i could set up a judges pass well in advance with someone in the know :wink:
As I've been the Expo this year I'd probably skip it next year. Wake and bake in the Backyard however, is the stuff of dreams and not to be skipped. Assume they will run the Monster Cup in tandem with it again, so there will be some parties for that and lots of other events around the clubs. Similar to the Cannabis Cup weekend, you can go there and not interact with the main event and still have a fcuking great time.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 18th Jul 2018 05:10 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 18th Jul 2018 10:35 am wont be at the spannabis even myself, but i will be at the backyard for wake and bake, and around town for chain smoking sessions.

As I've been the Expo this year I'd probably skip it next year. Wake and bake in the Backyard however, is the stuff of dreams and not to be skipped. Assume they will run the Monster Cup in tandem with it again, so there will be some parties for that and lots of other events around the clubs. Similar to the Cannabis Cup weekend, you can go there and not interact with the main event and still have a fcuking great time.
a better time if you ask me, precious smoking time wasted by many at spannabis
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Saw very cheap return flight from Malta - €78 including hold baggage, couldn’t resist so I’ve booked early for this and will be there from 13-18 March. WnB Backyard here I come. Hope it’s as good as this year was!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Still haven't made it out to Spannabis yet, maybe this'll be the year. The dates do encompass my birthday, so could be my gift to myself.

Love me some Backyard seshes too, if you seen an asshat in the corner it's likely yours truly :mrgreen: :lol:
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 13th Nov 2018 11:48 am Still haven't made it out to Spannabis yet, maybe this'll be the year. The dates do encompass my birthday, so could be my gift to myself.

Love me some Backyard seshes too, if you seen an asshat in the corner it's likely yours truly :mrgreen: :lol:
Sitting amongst the Chavs and Neds no doubt :wink:
macky

Post by macky »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 13th Nov 2018 11:48 am Still haven't made it out to Spannabis yet, maybe this'll be the year. The dates do encompass my birthday, so could be my gift to myself.

Hope it works out ,Smirks shares a few photos of his lovely young son and you guys share a bong 8)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

macky wrote: Tue 13th Nov 2018 12:35 pm

Hope it works out ,Smirks shares a few photos of his lovely young son and you guys share a bong 8)
As I always say in such situations - particularly on this forum: "can't we all just get abong?!" ...Mr. Smirks is a bong man at that, so maybe.

In spite of my lack of ability to "internet" responsibly and hot headed-ness I'm pretty quick to squash a beef, and smoke it out, in the name of peace.

Otherwise, I'll accept the consequences of my own doing and chill with the badass house dog Tangie in the corner, better choice than amongst the chavs/neds me thinks.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Smirks wrote: Mon 12th Nov 2018 10:44 pm Saw very cheap return flight from Malta - €78 including hold baggage, couldn’t resist so I’ve booked early for this and will be there from 13-18 March. WnB Backyard here I come. Hope it’s as good as this year was!
Fantastic, will be booking next week, should be great! :D See you there.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 13th Nov 2018 01:09 pm
macky wrote: Tue 13th Nov 2018 12:35 pm

As I always say in such situations - particularly on this forum: "can't we all just get abong?!" ...Mr. Smirks is a bong man at that, so maybe.

In spite of my lack of ability to "internet" responsibly and hot headed-ness I'm pretty quick to squash a beef, and smoke it out, in the name of peace.

Otherwise, I'll accept the consequences of my own doing and chill with the badass house dog Tangie in the corner, better choice than amongst the chavs/neds me thinks.
I’ll always share a bong :) 8) in peace
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Well it seems like good times will be had by all then.

Normal table gents?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 14th Nov 2018 08:57 am Well it seems like good times will be had by all then.

Normal table gents?
I'm always partial to the booth-table immediately to the left as you pass the dispensary counter and enter the main smoking foyer.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 14th Nov 2018 01:19 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 14th Nov 2018 08:57 am Well it seems like good times will be had by all then.

Normal table gents?
I'm always partial to the booth-table immediately to the left as you pass the dispensary counter and enter the main smoking foyer.
That’s the one!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Smirks wrote: Wed 14th Nov 2018 01:55 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 14th Nov 2018 01:19 pm

Normal table gents?
That’s the one!
See! He’s one of us!