Madrid question

courtjester

Madrid question

Post by courtjester »

Am spending a single day in Madrid next summer. It might not be worthwhile to join a shop for one day, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it anyway! What's the deal there? Is there a way to get in the loop for what amounts to a glorified layover?

DjShaggy

Re: Madrid question

Post by DjShaggy »

If i was in your position I would get in touch with russ at marijuanagames. The Madrid scene isn’t as open as the Barcelona scene has become but I hear it is possible to get in to some places.

Good luck and please let us know how you get on!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Yossarian22

Post by Yossarian22 »

Russ is no longer involved in the Spanish cannabis association scene, but there's a woman named Jackie Brown who took over. You should be able to contact her via marijuagames.org. When I went, she got me into 2 clubs; los Secretos de Maria and Green Shot; I prefer the latter (Secretos de Maria charges a monthly membership fee on top of the joining fee.) Both are in the North; los Secretos de Maria in Tetuán and Green Shot north of El Pilar. It's definitely not as good as the scene in Barcelona, but the weed is pretty good and they both have chil, laid-back atmospheres.
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

Thank you both, valuable info. I emailed Russ and got a reply from a different woman who said she could help me when I get closer to arrival. So thanks again. I'll let you know how it goes.