Tony Balboa opens Cannabis Club

RoMoney

Tony Balboa opens Cannabis Club

Post by RoMoney »

I see Tony Balboa is relocating to Barcelona and will be involved with High Class BCN (co-owner). He built quite the name for himself in Amsterdam, I'm sure he will do well in Barcelona, I wonder if they will also have the vape parties with the cannaconda bags at High Class BCN?

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Basswee

Re: Tony Balboa opens Cannabis Club

Post by Basswee »

They already had one hahaha ;)
Super nice looking club !
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

They already had one hahaha ;)
Super nice looking club !
BTW the club was open before Tony arrives and I'm not sure he's co-owner ? He sure works for them ...
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Yep, he still hasn't fully arrived, he's on holiday in Italy,.....his Instagram (@tony_balboa_) says co-owner.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

And the AMS to BCN migration route, in the canna scene perpetuates...
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I think especially for Italians it's very appealing, better food, better weather, Spanish is easy for Italians to learn etc.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 2nd Aug 2019 08:47 am I think especially for Italians it's very appealing, better food, better weather, Spanish is easy for Italians to learn etc.
This is very true, quite a few of the trekkers of said route I know, are indeed Italians.

One big downer of Barcelona though, the pay to cost of living balance is pretty shit there. Barcelona is certainly cheaper in most categories, but not that much cheaper, and the salary discrepancy between the two is grossly disproportionate to the - in comparison - not too different costs of living in the two cities.

To put into perspective, for service industry wage-work, 1,000 EUR per month (gross) and up, could be considered pretty decent in Barcelona. Whereas the minimum in Amsterdam (or the Netherlands rather) is 1,400 - 1,600 EUR gross per month, dependent upon age.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Yeah, money down there seems to be pretty atrocious compared to NL or northern Europe in general, but that's the cost of the sun it seems :) Northern Europe for working and making money, southern Europe for living.