Barcelona Trip Oct 2019

Rabambuli

Barcelona Trip Oct 2019

Post by Rabambuli »

Hey guys, I am, finally, going to Barcelona for 5 days. :mrgreen:

I cant wait for Extracts, Weed, Food, Hash, Drinks, Sun, spanish girls etc... (in no particular order btw :mrgreen: )

Dates are 17. to 21. October.

I just wanted to know if you guys can tell me something about the clubs i have acquired some invitations for. Quality any good? Athmosphere/Selection/Equipment

I do NOT care about prices, I have a pretty good budget so do not care to pay a lil extra for good stuff.

The clubs I chose are:

1. We Flowers

2. Flavourz Bcn

3. Nectar Club

I have checked the reviews on here but they are either outdated or dont specify anything really.

Would really appreciate your thoughts, tips and spots to ckeck out while there. :wink:

Rudiger

Re: Barcelona Trip Oct 2019

Post by Rudiger »

Hey Rabambuli! It's a shame I only get to Barcelona on the 22nd... could have had a few smokes....

Hopefully things at el prat will have calmed down :o
https://elpais.com/elpais/2019/10/14/in ... 13835.html

I havent been to any of the clubs you mention so I'm not much help...
Also known as Smouldering_Shamrock on intsa ;-)
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

We flowers has a good reputation, although I’ve not been myself, I have a membership at nectar but I haven’t been there for a while so look forward to hearing about those. Never heard of flavourz so be sure to update us
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

I think I know you lol ;) Rabambuli

We'll be good to meet you and have you your first dab ? It has to be done the proper way haha, I'm a maniac for it be sure its gotta be low temp and on quartz or better :p

Nothing to go wrong with we flowers, quality and selection is amazing ! Good place to chill and have a sesh. Doesn't feel commercial and touristy like in others places .. They always have everything and also some nice snacks and other infused treats + playsation, creative space, nice people feels chill but still animated..
Flavourz is a special spot of mine, not many people knows same thing : fair amount of locals going there which means the quality/cost value is really good .. But they also have the most hype stuff : cali bags, prerolls, etc .. Good selection of everything basically and PS4 + pool table and projector for games etc,.. Anyone coming to bcn i'll be happy advise you ;)
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Thanks for the replies! I will deffo check out every spot and since I'm there for 5 days, I should have enough time to review these places thoroughly.

Sad to miss you by such a short amount of time Rudiger.

Maybe one day I can venture out to Spannabis too :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Enjoy your trip! It is great experiencing Barca and the club scene for the first time, you are guaranteed to enjoy it :) Looking forward to your reviews :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

Rabambuli wrote: Tue 15th Oct 2019 09:25 am Thanks for the replies! I will deffo check out every spot and since I'm there for 5 days, I should have enough time to review these places thoroughly.

Sad to miss you by such a short amount of time Rudiger.

Maybe one day I can venture out to Spannabis too :mrgreen:
Hope you made it to Barca okay Rabambuli. Still seems to be a lot of protests going on.

Looking forward to your reviews.

Yeah I hope to make it to Spannabis next year myself
Also known as Smouldering_Shamrock on intsa ;-)
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Rudiger wrote: Thu 17th Oct 2019 01:28 pm
Hope you made it to Barca okay Rabambuli. Still seems to be a lot of protests going on.

Looking forward to your reviews.

Yeah I hope to make it to Spannabis next year myself
yeah, what Rudiger said, hope you are keeping safe down there with all the trouble... Still, it's a large city, so there might be many places where things aren't as crazy as they look on the news!

Have fun down there dude, we are missing BCN like nuts, can't wait for Cosecha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Yeah the protests were nuts. I did not partake in any shop smashing or bin burning but i saw the smoke popping off over the roofs of the city. A friend of mine actually saw some clashes and fires firsthand.

The protests only affected my movement as they kind of shut down the metro on friday and traffic was closed off in the city center. it was an eerie feeling walking through the streets of barcelona without cars. Saw lots of police though but they were concerned with the protests so smoking little hash joints in the streets was no problem. I didnt dare to go further :mrgreen:

All in all nice first time in Barcelona. Definitely not my last time. Great weed, great people and the athmosphere here is more chill than in amsterdam in my opinion.