https://canalanza.com/

Centro Comercial Maritimo, local 17,

Av. de las Playas, 57,

35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spanien

Visited August 2019

Membership Fee 20 Euro for Life Time

Registration : Very Friendly and Informative takes about 5 Minutes

Interiour : Modern Clean Couches Bar Pool Table

Menu : About 30 to 40 types of Flower from Oldschool Strains Northern Lights to Chocolate Mint Cookies a Great Selection The Flowers i tried Where nicely grown well flushed and smell transfered to Taste Prices for all Flowers where 15 Euro / 1 gram .

Jelly Hash nice and oily good taste but not that strong 15 Euro / 1 gram

Thc Capsules 25 mg 5 Euro 50 mg 10 Euro 100 mg 15 Euro

I really liked everything about this Social Club and would Recommend it with a 9 out 10 point rating. The staff is very Friendly and informative the whole place gives a relaxing and welcoming vibe. Every time i bought there and the weight oft he Flower was 1.1 gram or 1.2 gram they would give it to me without a upcharge which is great customer Service.

Cannabis Social Club Elysium
https://www.facebook.com/CSCElysium/
avenida de las playas 75
35510 Tías, Canarias, Spain
Visited August 2019
Membership Fee 5 Euro for 1 Month or 20 Euro for 1 Year i got 1 Month and was told i can buy 60 gram with that
Registration : it takes about 5 Minutes i was able to look at the Flowers in various Jars during registration which was very nice i was also offered a drink on arrival and was greated very friendly
Interiour : Modern Clean Couches
Menu : About 20 to 30 types of Flower from Amnesia to Fresa Maria to Bubba Kush all well grown nice smell that later transfered to Taste all Flowers where 10 Euro for 1 gram i was also informed if i am a medical patient the flowers are 5 euro for 1 gram .
Was shown some oil that looked nice there was one type of hash made out of all of there flowers also 10 Euro 1 gram
This Social Club is a small Gem for the seasoned smoker but also for Newbies the Prices are very fair and the staff has knowledge about every strain as everything is grown by the club itself .
The warm welcome you receive combined with the relaxt atmosphere and the knowledgable very friendly staff makes this a must visit when on the island. I give it a 9 out 10 points

Tokeing tom

Re: Cannabis Social Clubs Canalanza and Elysium in Lanzarote

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thanks for this review going for 2 weeks this summer and cant weight to check out the scene, was there a few times before the clubs were around and liked the place ...wont want to leave now
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 12:06 pm Thanks for this review going for 2 weeks this summer and cant weight to check out the scene, was there a few times before the clubs were around and liked the place ...wont want to leave now
when will you be there i am going again in august for three weeks ....

theres a fb group dedicated to the clubs in lanzarote also ....
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Last week July first week august would be good to meet a fellow acd member and blaze one :mrgreen: i will look on fb for the page whats it called or is it just Lanzarote clubs ..ill look now ,have a good day man
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 01:05 pm Last week July first week august would be good to meet a fellow acd member and blaze one :mrgreen: i will look on fb for the page whats it called or is it just Lanzarote clubs ..ill look now ,have a good day man
i arrive 2nd of august :) where are you staying pdc? this is the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/628157947953953/ very small in the build up