Clubs in Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Yossarian22

Clubs in Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Post by Yossarian22 »

I noticed that Weedmaps doesn't show any clubs around the city Santa Cruz de Tenerife (though there are plenty in Costa Adeje). I was wondering if anyone knew of any or whether the city is less cannabis-friendly than the more touristy areas?

RoMoney

Re: Clubs in Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Post by RoMoney »

Yossarian22 wrote: Wed 24th Mar 2021 06:48 pm I noticed that Weedmaps doesn't show any clubs around the city Santa Cruz de Tenerife (though there are plenty in Costa Adeje). I was wondering if anyone knew of any or whether the city is less cannabis-friendly than the more touristy areas?
If there's nothing on Weed Maps, it could be like Malaga where the police don't allow clubs, not sure of any other places to check clubs apart from Wedd Maps and Instagram. It is Spain so I'm confident you will find something on the street even if you have no luck finding a club :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Yossarian22

Post by Yossarian22 »

Back now from Tenerife. Didn´t end up finding any place in Santa Cruz or La Laguna, but I know they exist (there are a bunch registered with the govt.) From what I can tell, the scene in the North and the South of the island are pretty separate; nobody I met in the clubs along the beach had much knowledge of the North, and the clubs in the North are more discreet and local; I heard the pigs up in the cities are much more close-minded. Either way, didn´t end up too much of a problem since I spent the first few days of the trip in the south where clubs are everywhere and easy to join, so just brought what I wanted with me. If I find out more on my next trip, I´ll update this thread.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Glad you had a good holiday, Tenerife is a really nice place!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!