First US High Times Cannabis Cup Set For April 20 In Denver

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.
FlyByNite

Re: First US High Times Cannabis Cup Set For April 20 In Den

Post by FlyByNite »

Colorado and Washington state have legalized recreational use. Nothing medical about it.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Adamster wrote:aint this Medical only?
Wow, you really are up Uranus aren't you. :wink:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Yeah thank you fo your ignorance ;)
im asking cause on the SITE it marked..

What's the deal with buying weed?

While possession of up to an ounce of marijuana is now legal in Colorado for adults ages 21 and up, it is still illegal to purchase marijuana.

and somewhere else on the SITE..they called a bout medicating!!@!@!@@!@!@@#!@@!#$@@#%#%& :roll:

Blah Blah Blah..Here

Will I be able to smoke at the event or do I have to be a medical marijuana patient?

There will also be an outdoor medicating area for Colorado residents who are also Colorado medical marijuana patients. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

x
Last edited by Quazer on Tue 5th Mar 2013 05:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boat Drinks

Post by Boat Drinks »

From the site:
Can I smoke at the event?
Yes! There will be an outdoor medicating area for Colorado residents who are also Colorado medical marijuana patients and there will also be a separate outdoor smoking area for all adults, regardless of residency, ages 21+, in accordance with Colorado’s new law legalizing marijuana.

Reading is fundamental.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Adamster wrote:Yeah thank you fo your ignorance ;)
Easy does it...
Adamster wrote:im asking cause on the SITE it marked..
What's the deal with buying weed?
While possession of up to an ounce of marijuana is now legal in Colorado for adults ages 21 and up, it is still illegal to purchase marijuana.
and somewhere else on the SITE..they called a bout medicating!!@!@!@@!@!@@#!@@!#$@@#%#%& :roll:
Blah Blah Blah..Here
Will I be able to smoke at the event or do I have to be a medical marijuana patient?
There will also be an outdoor medicating area for Colorado residents who are also Colorado medical marijuana patients. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I realize that English isn't your first language and Google translation may not always be that understandable, but I think you know better... :roll:
All that's been written here, not to mention in just about every country in the world (in their native language no doubt, hmm, maybe yours as well? ), you should have a basic understanding.
Here's the deal - Any adult over 21 years of age (doesn't matter if you are from east bum fuck wherever or Denver, Colorado, USA - over 21) can posses, consume, etc...
The details are still being written as to the regulation of commercial cultivation, distribution, and sales... so yeah, that part is in a gray area. The Feds is a different story...
So now you know a little more...

The HTCC Denver - Smoking inside is not permitted, but they are providing two smoking areas outside - one is for MMJ patients and the other for everyone else. I'm still somewhat puzzled as to why the separate areas... I realize it's the law, but it's still puzzling. Probably needs to be updated... a Blue MMJ Law, who'd a thunk? :lol:
... :mrgreen:

Note: This is all new territory, laws and policies and procedures and more need to be discussed and written.
Stoners need to chill and relax... i've been reading where some are asking how are they supposed to purchase their fix, err... weed if there aren't any stores selling? :roll: :lol:
The same way you've been doing all along, stoner. But now you don't have to worry about being arrested by the locals for possession or use. But if they catch you in the middle of a deal, illegal/gray area/who the fuck knows for sure what...
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

We can give it away give it away give it away now. I'll have some to give away as will many others. Why just last Friday I went to the HoodLab First Friday 2 year anniversary party and forgot my stash. I got more stoned then usual by the very generous and friendly crowd there.

You guys are going to be blown away.
BigDanHaze

Post by BigDanHaze »

Thanks ron for the 30th explanation on this subject! :shock: :lol:
Nows the time to ignore the whiners and fake interested folks. The when,what,where and how has already been explained numerous times...
Lets concentrate on valid info and plans for this historic event and just let the haters hate..
Milehigh keep up the good work bro.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

BigDanHaze wrote:Thanks ron for the 30th explanation on this subject! :shock: :lol:
Nows the time to ignore the whiners and fake interested folks. The when,what,where and how has already been explained numerous times...
Lets concentrate on valid info and plans for this historic event and just let the haters hate..
Milehigh keep up the good work bro.
You are welcome BigDanHaze.
...and I'm prepared to explain it for the 31st time if so compelled. :shock: :wink:
There's a saying among some in the medical field - We may be required to provide you with the best care possible, but it's not required to feel good. :wink:
Goes towards constructive criticism, tough love, and doing things at times that most others either don't care about or shy away from.
For the record, anyone not interested or doesn't like what I have to say, there are options available in the user control panel, or simply ignore me. 8) :)

A well informed public is more powerful than one that is well armed. UR.
Slybear

Post by Slybear »

Sly & Bear will be there!!!! Cant afford the flights to Amsterdam anymore, so Denver 420 here we come!
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

I'd choose Colorado over Mokum... no doubt what so ever.... For a Start, Milehigh grows incredible herb, and GeoffK is about the only ACDer I still want to meet... also, homeruns fly outta Coors Field....

I wonder if the Dispensaries will give blueberry discouts if she makes a yootoob video about them :wink:
Endure
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Twichaldinho wrote:
I wonder if the Dispensaries will give blueberry discouts if she makes a yootoob video about them :wink:
They'd be foolish not to. Some stoners don't like reading... YouTube fills that gap.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Uncle Ron wrote:
geoffk wrote:
Uncle Ron wrote:Lastly, you are about to be invaded by the greatest assembly of pretentious fucktards the cannabis world has ever seen.
I understand this, which is why I never go to the CC in Amsterdam, even though there are a bunch of you good peeps I'd like to hang with. That being said, Denver is only 3 hours drive for me and I do feel it's worth supporting. So this pretentious fucktard will be counted along with the others. 8)

I reckon I'll get flamed for this, but I'll skip Cypress Hill since I feel they're nothing more than a novelty band among stoners. Of course if you haven't been to Red Rocks, it's a great music venue worth checking out.
Three hour drive? I would be there as well. :)
I'm taking the piss because I'm at times a PF myself...!?! :shock: :lol: :wink:
...sort of like - takes one to know one. Nah.... :lol:

Cypress Hill is chill, maybe a bit played out by HT as a headliner. The band probably loves it, as they should.
Being that this is the 1st (non-mmj) event of it's kind in the US, I figured all the stoner performers would jump at the opportunity to perform...
...scheduling issues perhaps?
Where's Snoop Dog? Can't tell me he would miss this opportunity? Maybe he'll jump on stage with Cypress Hill... no way Snoop would miss this. :lol:

It's all good, especially for the peeps of Colorado.
Everyone should experience a Denver Mile High... :)
Hmm, I thought so, but I had to check. :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:
Just me being not me... happens when brain on drugs.
Slybear

Post by Slybear »

Where's Snoop Dog? Got this email last night from HT:

We've got great news! HIGH TIMES wants to add even more fun to your 4/20 weekend! On Friday night 4/19, at the Fillmore Auditorium in Denver (1510 Clarkson Street), Snoop Lion (aka Snoop Dogg) has hooked up with HIGH TIMES for a high-flyin' party, available only to those who have purchased tickets to the HIGH TIMES US Cannabis Cup in Denver on April 20-21. And for just $40, you can be part of the fun when Snoop and a load of other celebs fill up Denver's Fillmore Auditorium on Friday night. Be there when Snoops accepts the HIGH TIMES Lifetime Achievement Award! Festivities run from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. Ring in the 4/20 weekend in high style with HIGH TIMES and Snoop Lion!

No we wont be attending. Where's the rock & roll, blues or funk???
8)
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

I've listed some music venues in one of these Denver 420 threads, if your're looking for an alternative to Snoop.
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;