Californian university in huge drug sweep

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

Tuesday 6th May, 2008

A sweeping drug investigation at San Diego State University in California has found large amounts of cocaine and Ecstasy pills along with marijuana, psychedelic mushrooms, amphetamine, illicit prescription drugs, guns and cash.

96 people have been arrested, including students and some fraternity members, who were openly dealing drugs on campus and over the Internet.

The undercover probe was sparked by the deaths of two students from cocaine overdoses.

During the probe, investigators discovered that in some fraternities most members were aware of organised drug dealing.

The District Attorney's office said search warrants were served by university police and federal drug agents who worked together in the investigation, making more than 130 undercover drug buys at locations including fraternity houses, student parking areas and dormitories.

San Diego State is one of the largest schools in California's state university system with about 34,000 students.

Source

Cannabis is The Tree of Life
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

I would only be guessing but i'd say that if 96 people were all that was caught from 34,000 there were a hell of alot who got away :lol:
Endure
DrGonzo

Post by DrGonzo »

It's amazing to me that Students have som much disposable income.

It's unlikely students in the UK could afford a Cocaine overdose. :shock:
When the going gets weird, the weird get going!
NirvanaEJ

Post by NirvanaEJ »

Just saw a report on this on NBC news, they showed gallon (4 liter) ziplock bags full of bud, coke, and exctacy pills that were seized. also some automatic weapons
If it wasnt for the brits, ID BE DUTCH RIGHT NOW