Council OKs smoking pot in WAMM tent

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.
NirvanaEJ

Council OKs smoking pot in WAMM tent

Post by NirvanaEJ »

SANTA CRUZ - Medical marijuana patients will once again be allowed to smoke dope in San Lorenzo Park this Saturday, after city leaders temporarily lifted a smoking ban to allow for a festival celebrating the medicinal herb.

rest of article at http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci_10539431

If it wasnt for the brits, ID BE DUTCH RIGHT NOW
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

COOL! I'm glad WAMM won! Those patients should be able to take their medicine when they feel it's needed. Power to the people!
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
doobydave

Post by doobydave »

The arrangement is not much different from previous years, where a tent was provided for medical marijuana patients but recreational tokers still smoked up on the lawn.

However, Sean Wharton, a WAMM patient who will double as a security guard at the festival, said he will speak with anyone this year who lights up on the grass.

"I would really like this to happen in the way it has in the past, and I will look for people smoking outside the smoking tent," Wharton
notice how 'they' involve 'you' in their hypocrisy.

Franky I would tolerate that as much as a MM patient should tolerate being told by a politician that they cannot smoke.
skars

Post by skars »

This was a cool event and seemed to go off without a hitch. Any others in the area attend?
STR 14
DEX 12
CON 15
INT 8
WIS 10
CHA 9