London: Where to score?

mikelondon

Re: London: Where to score?

Post by mikelondon »

Thanks for the reply redeyez.

I've created an instagram account today, thrown up some of my personal keif stash photos and requested to follow. I'm going to keep the thread updated on my progress. I'm playing the game :)

Peace.

Insert something profound here...Errr, life's like my dealer. Never know what you're gonna get!
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

Direct messaged and here's hoping....

EDIT: I received a reply a lot quicker than i expected and without going into details they didn't have (At present time) any exotic hash/shatter/wax which is what i'm in the game for at the moment. I seem to have weed coming out of my ears and the prices on that were too expensive for me compared to what i'm paying now, like literally more than double to three times the price.

Maybe i was naive?

I feel bad for wasting their time, but i would be looking at 500-600 a week with what i go through now. At the same time i am glad there is a market for them and i really do hope they thrive!

Again, fuck the UK cannabis laws, fuck the silly politicians and fuck pharma!!
Insert something profound here...Errr, life's like my dealer. Never know what you're gonna get!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

mikelondon wrote: Thu 1st Jun 2017 02:06 pm Direct messaged and here's hoping....

EDIT: I received a reply a lot quicker than i expected and without going into details they didn't have (At present time) any exotic hash/shatter/wax which is what i'm in the game for at the moment. I seem to have weed coming out of my ears and the prices on that were too expensive for me compared to what i'm paying now, like literally more than double to three times the price.

Maybe i was naive?

I feel bad for wasting their time, but i would be looking at 500-600 a week with what i go through now. At the same time i am glad there is a market for them and i really do hope they thrive!

Again, fuck the UK cannabis laws, fuck the silly politicians and fuck pharma!!
Thank the heavy handed predominance of muppetry among the UK cannabis scene for that, just saying!
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

Here's the report on my latest attempt to join an apparently civilized social club.

I won't give the name on this one, but it's mentioned on the previous page by redeyez if anyone is interested. Anyway, I hit them up on instagram (as they ask) and message them my wickr name. To cut a long story short I follow a series of messages explaining the terms and conditions and I'm really excited to see mention of a fair pricing policy for members, which seems to be a rarity amongst the clubs in London. So I'm eventually given the location, asked to bring photo ID and told to come along that evening to complete membership.

This is where it gets silly.....I get to the place (Won't go into many details) and I'm greeted by 3 blokes and a woman telling me there is nothing upstairs. One guy in particular looks like he's seen a ghost. The funny thing is from photos of the venue I've seen I can see they have an extensive exhaust system for the smell, but I'm standing here with 4 people lying to my face and it stinks of weed lol. I try to convince them I'm not a whatever they think I might be without actually saying it and it just falls on deaf ears.

Now here's he thing. I'm 44 years old and I admit that perhaps they are not used to what they might perceive as 'oldies', but do these people honestly believe if the police sent somebody to infiltrate (lol) their venture it would be a 44 year old slightly over weight man as opposed to some fresh dick straight outta police training school? Before I left my house on the journey to go there I mentioned to my Mrs how the place is most likely on the police radar already (They are called paid snitches and come in all shapes and sizes...and age...stretched ears and all) and the fact they are literally vetting people at the premises is utterly ridiculous in this respect. The next person they have walking around the streets looking for an obscure address with a passport and £200 might not take so kindly when they get treated like an fool once inside.

It's not the lie that's offensive....It's the insult to a persons intelligence and I'm sure there will be others that would spash the address around if they get the same treatment i did.

So that's 2 clubs I've tried. One with silly prices and the other is literally amateur hour by my experience. I don't take pleasure saying this because they obviously put a lot of effort into getting the place up and running. I won't be attempting to join any clubs again as I've got a flavour of what the UK scene entails and I'm left feeling that the best outcome for the UK is goverment backed sales. Yes we will be taxed heavely, but for me personally it's worth it to avoid having to sell your soul for a little bit of variety even though I would ultimately prefer to give my money to a working person. I mean do you have to be into rap music, be an ex-public schoolboy or have your ears stretched to be accepted lol.

EDIT: Just want to say the first club was charging £85 for their most expensive strain and that's for 3 grams. That's £680 (lol) an oz. Yes, i said 3 grams. The guy i spoke to mentioned when you become a member you can pick up a q for £100 and i believe he was keeping a straight face. This is after the £25 membership payment, which i didn't mind in the slightest. The lowest price was £60, again 3 grams.

I've seen today another club charges £20 memberhip fee (fine) and then has the nerve to hit members again for £10 each time they visit the lounge. A few members are up in arms on instagram saying the membership means nothing and what't the £20 fee for if you pay each visit.

The coffeeshop that fucked me about on the premises didn't answer my message for an explanation. It would have been nice to at least get a reply. I would love to be a fly on the wall if a (God forbid) disabled person shows up on the premises, especially if they happen to be 'old' :lol:
Last edited by mikelondon on Sat 17th Jun 2017 01:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

mate mate mate.
I think where you're going wrong. Is that you're not 'keeping it real innit'?
And by 'keeping it real' I mean - looking, dressing, acting and talking like everyone else.
You feel me cuz?
*fistbumpicon*
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

I think you could be correct.

I would rather bite my nuts off before i acted like a cunt. If i could reach my nuts that is - Bruv :wink:

EDIT: I saw a video of the second club showing the prices for those interested. £15 and £17 a gram depending on strain and they call it a fair price policy? Roll on legislation because at these prices I would rather be shafted by the government as opposed to clubs professing they have the average consumer interest at heart.

#greedycunts #ministryofloud
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Had a careful conversation in Greenwich today , about this "coffee shop" - some guy working from home , not a "coffee shop" - details and information welcome.

I do think we ought to arrange a London based "excursion" if you know what I mean.
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

I live in East London. There's a few cannabis coffeeshops I've been to in the last year of so - I won’t share exact locations for obvious reasons but one was just outside The City, one in Leytonstone/Leyton area and the another one in Docklands.

I’ll share one experience but will not be specific about any details.

One coffeeshop I visited a last summer was fairly central (zone 1) and was based on the top floor of some non-descript warehouse type buildings.
I visited on a Sunday with a group of friends who already knew about the place. When we approached the building we rang a buzzer. There was a 20 second pause whilst we were assessed by the camera next to the door. They must have assumed we looked OK as they told us to come up1
We walked up about 6 or 7 flights - no lifts :cry: - and we got a really nice surprise.

Despite the fairly ominous security, when we got to the top the vibes were really chill. It appeared most of the people visiting there were studenty types and they were showing the football on large TV screens which was a really nice touch!
Both bud and hash was sold - a bit more expensive than street prices. They also sold snacks and drinks as well.
I stayed there for a few hours.

When you find a decent London coffee shop you really have to make the most of it whilst it lasts. Once words spreads you get a load of chavs, scumbags and snitches. Sooner or later they become an obvious target for the police and are either shut down.

Really the feds are playing a game of ‘whack-a-mole’ as when one coffeeshop disappears another one opens; sometimes with the same owners!!

All i would suggest is keep your eyes open - they're not actually that hard to find!!!!
Uncle Dank
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Hey

is any one a LCC member? Looking to try and get involved and meet like minded folk .... mainly want to improve my network :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am struggling to get an in so any advice would be really appreciate!

Please help ACD :mrgreen:
redeyez

Post by redeyez »

I'm a lcc member and also lsc kcc becoming a member of lcc is pretty much not going to happen unless you are put up by someone you know
LSC are always taking members get on there instagram and look out for the next meeting
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

im not a LCC member but have been to many of the events. have also been to a few of these london coffeeshops that are mentioned in this thread. it strikes me that people forget that these places are illegal, the people running the spots are taking a risk allowing people in, if they dont like the look of your face (maybe they think you look like a cop, maybe they think you look like a rival gangster, could be anything in between) your not gonna get in.

understand that once inside you are not getting anything special, there is a group of nice people in there but there are also a few dodgy looking characters, ive heard the stories and it makes me cautious of going into a few of these places. anyone spotted the hatchet behind the dealers counter?

if your desperate, go to one of these places.
been there done that and luckily escaped without the teeshirt.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Get on face book join a couple of canabis clubs.then go to there meetings.your soon find everything you need and more.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

The internet tells me that these cost $15 in California. In London they go for £50. Didn't try them.

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 3rd May 2018 07:35 am The internet tells me that these cost $15 in California. In London they go for £50. Didn't try them.

Ah yes London the capital of piss-take prices...
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Used to be (2003) you could go to the Royal Exchange in Camden and speak to the guy beside the phone, sorted... It's closed now, so fuck knows!