London: Where to score?

mikelondon

Re: London: Where to score?

Post by mikelondon »

Yeah it's a cool place for sure. Nice dudes.

Lost a lot of contacts over the years and for a while I was scoring on the street, but now I pickup and have a coke before heading back home :D

Picked up some nice lemon haze and blue cheese Thursday. Nicely cured. I asked about hash and the reply was that it may make an appearance in a month or two.

Insert something profound here...Errr, life's like my dealer. Never know what you're gonna get!
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

I went to another place run by some young turkish lads. It's a tiny shop with a few second hand objects like TV sets and on the counter they sell phone cases and micro sd cards.

My experience was to walk in and ask the larger guy for hash and the younger one went off and bought it back within a couple of minutes. Everything is £10 deals. I was told beforehand that the weed isn't up to much and so passed on that, but wasn't after it in the first instance so all good. The hash I would give a 7 out of 10, morracan. It's closer to me so fine for the odd impulse purchase when I'm running low. Also been told by the same guy that gave me the heads up on this one that there is a similar place a few miles away run again by Turks and this one is basically a kind of open social club with a pool table smack in the middle.
Insert something profound here...Errr, life's like my dealer. Never know what you're gonna get!
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Aldgate has now closed

:| :cry:

The guys running it however have apparently found themselves a new location. :mrgreen:
jama2299

Post by jama2299 »

I have heard about a place off Brick lane which sells, but have never checked it out.

Anyone give advice on how to find this mysterious place in South London?? PM me if you are feeling generous with the info!!
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

Another place in SE London.

Turkish affair - £10 will get you roughly 0.56g of weed or roughly 2.5g of commercial hash.

I hear GW pharm doubled in value today off the back of the cannabis based medicine they produce. Strange considering the same government that gave them a licence to produce this medicine is the same government that insists cannabis has no medicinal value. The same government that leaves me no choice (Can't grow) other than to visit shady ex-cons to score mostly below par products.

4th decade of this rubbish and same for the previous generation - Fuck the UK.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

mikelondon wrote:Another place in SE London.

Turkish affair - £10 will get you roughly 0.56g of weed or roughly 2.5g of commercial hash.

I hear GW pharm doubled in value today off the back of the cannabis based medicine they produce. Strange considering the same government that gave them a licence to produce this medicine is the same government that insists cannabis has no medicinal value. The same government that leaves me no choice (Can't grow) other than to visit shady ex-cons to score mostly below par products.

4th decade of this rubbish and same for the previous generation - Fuck the UK.
Indeed.
And to add insult to injury - GW Pharmaceutiucals were given their licence in 2005. The same year that the home office reclassified Cannabis from class c to class b. Oh very dear.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

The Turkish Coffeeshops (Hashish-dens) of London, oh my
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

mikelondon wrote:Another place in SE London. Turkish affair - £10 will get you roughly 0.56g of weed or roughly 2.5g of commercial hash.
Just out of curiosity, is this a shop with its ostensible wares (rather shabby) on the street as well as inside, on a main road? The weed was fairly crap, and the hash – well, I admit to going there when desperate.
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

This one actually had nothing inside apart from a couple of sofas and a table. On the outside was a cash machine and above the entrance to the right was a tarpaulin sign that read 'We buy and sell'. The hash was not too bad, but the 3 times I purchased the weed it was stinky and potent.....Just not a lot of it!

It was on a busy main road though.

I passed there a few days ago and the shutter was down. Been informed since by the person that told me of the place that it was busted. These places pop up a lot and that was the 3rd one in a few square miles in as many years.
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... igh-street

Difficult to boycott a rag that you didn't read in the first place.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Adamsden was the place the budtender at Voyagers told me about. Said it was pretty easy to find on the internet. I had a look, but decided that at my advanced age, it might be a bit difficult. Maybe it wouldn't have been, and that lack of discretion is what fucked them up in the end.

My special shop still appears to be going, but I'm happy I haven't had to go there lately, because life is too short to smoke mediocre hash. They stopped for a bit – I went in one day, they said they'd been raided, didn't do it any more. Of course I thought with stoner paranoia that they were suspicious of me now, but I spoke to the person who'd introduced me to it, and he'd had the same thing (and the same paranoia), but gave it a go a few weeks later and it was back to normal. So I tried again as well, and it was back in business. I don't really get this – you wouldn't really expect a place to stay open at all if it had been raided. I'm assuming some hitch in the backhanders to the police.

And that, kiddies, is why I end up going to Mokum for a bit of civilisation.
Cafefinder

Post by Cafefinder »

South london coffee shop has the best skunk and real morroco polem at £40 for 7g
also has california oj etc
bueatiful skunk with around 2 or 3 varieties grades 8 and 8.5
Thai weed grade 6
Ghana weed or African weed grade 8
hash grade 8
and morroco polem grade 9
all graded by me
the score bags are 1.6
there is no name above the cafe except cafe
and it's not easily found but on a road that's OK
been open more then 10 years ans stays open after raided as the boys take turn to go prison if needed
it's a social cafe for mature smokers and you can always spend a hour in there making a spliff to 2
food is also sold as well as hot and cold drinks
open from 11 till 10 pm
I know about 6 of these in South London

Have also been told that adamsden is back on again so will pop down there during next week to see the quality
the cafe with the pool table and cash machine is my friends cafe
they not far from there now, operating again
the furniture shop man is also my freind

En route to dam or Spain coffee shops on bank hols
and possibly morroco In November
all for the lovely polem and hash
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

Anyone know about the new londoncoffeeshop?

From what I can tell it's doing a stunning job with great variety. Issue for me is I don't have any links on this one and with me being out of the 'scene' the chances of a hookup are limited at best. I'm not looking for a nod btw, just curious if anyone has experienced positive vibes.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Can't say I've heard of anything new round my way. But I picked up something at my usual notshop yesterday, where the standard Moroccan has been a bit better than usual. Or I'm more desperate. Combined with some very nice Amnesia, or Blue Cheese, or, well, whatever's on offer from the multidrugman (cannabis isn't his priority, sadly), I was thinking it wasn't so bad around here after all.

Good thing I went yesterday. The Old Bill were crawling over the place when I passed earlier today. So it goes.
redeyez

Post by redeyez »

If you know you know lsc

By the way weed in england is ten times better than what I can get in dam :D :)