'Stoned' sheep go on 'psychotic rampage' after eating cannabis plants dumped in Welsh village

spidergawd

Re: 'Stoned' sheep go on 'psychotic rampage' after eating cannabis plants dumped in Welsh village

Post by spidergawd »

It's story about dumping rubbish in the country. And I think the councillor may have been on the psychedelics. Stoned sheep? They're dumb enough anyway. Cannabis factory? Looks like the remains of a home grow to me.
It's the Daily Telegraph entertaining its stupider readership. :mrgreen: And us. :D

What a long strange trip it is.
Fat_old_dwarf

Re: 'Stoned' sheep go on 'psychotic rampage' after eating cannabis plants dumped in Welsh village

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Yes, well, the remains weren't the flowers, and in any case sheep are no more likely to get stoned after eating cannabis plants than humans are, I should have thought.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:Yes, well, the remains weren't the flowers, and in any case sheep are no more likely to get stoned after eating cannabis plants than humans are, I should have thought.
Bingo.
Still this is the Daily Telegraph we're talking about - let's not let something as fiddly as 'science' get in the way of a good old story about British red-faced blustering.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I think the farmers smoked it all :wink: :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Wales is a beautiful country, but I have never seen so many bloody sheep in my life... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Luckily they have a bunch of farmers that are “the right kinda crazy” and come up with brilliant stuff such as this, good job there! :D 8) :D

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: