UK Cannabis dealers are now prescribing cannabis to treat their customer's illnesses

Annabelle

UK Cannabis dealers are now prescribing cannabis to treat their customer's illnesses

Post by Annabelle »

As the legal USA cannabis industry matures and becomes more sophisticated. Across the pond, a new breed of legal cannabis companies have emerged and they are creating literally hundreds of strains specifically for treating particular illnesses.

This growth in professionalism has sparked inspiration for UK growers who have been looking to bring medical entrepreneurship to the UK.

A 28 year old cannabis grower told the Metro that he has been using the internet to research the benefits of various strains:

"I just went on the internet and researched what all the big American firms are doing with medical marijuana, they have done all the research behind it, so I can trust they are right about this. One website said which weed is best for women on their periods, so I got some of that in too. ‘Also some of the legal cannabis shops and companies tweet about which cannabis is good for what illnesses, so I just follow their advice, it is not rocket science it is just selling weed."

"I just went on the internet and researched what all the big American firms are doing with medical marijuana, they have done all the research behind it, so I can trust they are right about this. One website said which weed is best for women on their periods, so I got some of that in too. ‘Also some of the legal cannabis shops and companies tweet about which cannabis is good for what illnesses, so I just follow their advice, it is not rocket science it is just selling weed."

Read More

Uncle Dank