Marijuana Use Most Rampant in Australia

ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Marijuana Use Most Rampant in Australia

Post by ed the head »

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/07/world ... finds.html

To which I say to my Australian neighbors GOOD ON YA MATE!

"A study published Friday in a British medical journal may have finally uncovered the secret behind Australia’s laid-back lifestyle, and it turns out to be more than just sun and surf: The denizens Down Under, it turns out, consume more marijuana than any other people on the planet."

He who tries to shine dims his own light
sh@dy

Re: Marijuana Use Most Rampant in Australia

Post by sh@dy »

everyone i talked to who has been said the people were just super friendly....marijuana and amphetamines are not THE one and only reason for them being relaxed, but its a part of what it consists of :)
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Mmm but its shit dope. the good stuff is in South Australia. I think we consume the most because it's shit. They really need to legalise personal use, otherwise in the future they will have serious health problems from unflushed weed.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Slip & Sal wrote:Mmm but its shit dope. the good stuff is in South Australia. I think we consume the most because it's shit. They really need to legalise personal use, otherwise in the future they will have serious health problems from unflushed weed.

A small holding in the outback with a few plants would do me! only problem with oz i hear is that you can get 15 years for like 8 seeds :(.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Kingdoc wrote:
Slip & Sal wrote:Mmm but its shit dope. the good stuff is in South Australia. I think we consume the most because it's shit. They really need to legalise personal use, otherwise in the future they will have serious health problems from unflushed weed.

A small holding in the outback with a few plants would do me! only problem with oz i hear is that you can get 15 years for like 8 seeds :(.
nah that's just scare tactics. They do sometimes, and I think only when your a major wanker, charge you 2000 dollars a seed if they catch you. You would have to be doing something pretty dumb as well or being a prick to them, for them to do that to you though.

If you come Kingdoc just bring genetics and knowlegde, cause thats what they need.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.