Ontario is the worst pot dealer ever...

TwoCanucks

Re: Ontario is the worst pot dealer ever...

Post by TwoCanucks » Sun 2nd Dec 2018 02:11 am

Ended up getting my day one order after 28 day. haven't gone back since, probably wont unless it's for something special for xmas stockings

all the talk about shortages in rec weed is overblown. the black market is actually going crazy, there are zips of OG for $100cdn. AAAA quality

Amsterdam dreaming.............

macky

Post by macky » Sun 2nd Dec 2018 04:37 pm

Agree about black market everything vap pens,block hash with shatter mixed in is big right now.
So far it,s big nothing burger ,legalization going good . Good news for those who,s governments are watching .
Science is in ....time to legalize world wide :mrgreen:

macky

Post by macky » Sat 2nd Mar 2019 09:35 pm

Ontario plus British Columbia still have huge black mark .BC only has a Couple stores so far and Ontario has non till April :D (mail order only ) Martha Stwert is working with Canopy growth on CBD for pet products and then edibles .Canapy has huge beverage plant getting ready for edibles in Oct. when they become legal ,plus concentrates ....they will not be able to compete I don,t think ,concentrates here are so cheap I will not make you jealous :!:
The 4th quarter sales topped 5.9 billion dollars ,times four 23.6 billion for the year ...dairy is 20billion dallar industry here. The power,s that be have Know clue how big it,s going to get once stores ,supply,edibles and concentrates come on line.

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple » Sat 2nd Mar 2019 10:22 pm

Man, should so fucking move to Canada and get in on that, have a few skills we think might be useful...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:

macky

Post by macky » Sat 2nd Mar 2019 10:50 pm

CopenhagenCouple wrote:
Sat 2nd Mar 2019 10:22 pm
Man, should so fucking move to Canada and get in on that, have a few skills we think might be useful...
Ya! Your useful :) Check Canopy growth web site jobs,jobs. Plus you know Jimmy would give you job driving one of his cement trucks :lol:

macky

Post by macky » Wed 20th Mar 2019 12:46 pm

Finally pot shops are about to open April1st. Ordered online last week and there was nine pages of weed products . Checked yesterday ,there where only two pages of maybe ten types :shock:
Either where running short as predicted or there ramping up for in store sales .Or as I suspect these guy,s running it could not get layed in a whore house :D The good news if any ,is there opening super store downtown Toronto where HMV was located .Huge square footage.
Also heard my illegal shop I used for years got there license to open April 1 8)
By Christmas there should be shops opening everywhere ,with edibles (October 1 go legal) plus concentrates. Roll on 420i

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks » Sat 20th Apr 2019 01:12 pm

The prices in the 3 legal shops open so far are ridiculously high. Try it for the moment, but the black market is half the price of legal.

The line ups to get in are so long, an hour the day we tried. they have no clue how to run retail cannabis. it's like they didnt go the colorado or cali to see how it works. the day we checked it out, the owener was letting thousands of $$$ walk away from annoyed customers and slow registers. it will get better, but my word, dumb fucks with cash are the ones running the show now.

Should say this... the cannabis is top shelf. a lot of people are complaining about it being dry... slap a humidity pack in their and most are nice within 24 hours.

FYI, black market is stronger than ever. can get delievery within in an hour from dozens of places for $5-6/gram. saw some kushes for $120/oz. with it legal now the black market is more brazen than ever. no fear now, cops only care about illegal dispensaries.

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 » Mon 22nd Apr 2019 08:11 am

if the trends in legal states including mine count for anything..give it a few months and the service will get better and the prices will get lower. :D
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin

macky

Post by macky » Fri 26th Apr 2019 12:20 am

List is out for next stage here in Ontario
Concentrates,cartridges,rosin,resin,hash,wax,Kief and shatter
Beverages,hot,cold and dealcholized drinks each in single serving
Edibles,chocolate,soft candy,hard candy and baked goods
Tropical s,lotions,creams and bath products
Oct......

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks » Wed 31st Jul 2019 02:15 am

macky wrote:
Fri 26th Apr 2019 12:20 am
List is out for next stage here in Ontario
Concentrates,cartridges,rosin,resin,hash,wax,Kief and shatter
Beverages,hot,cold and dealcholized drinks each in single serving
Edibles,chocolate,soft candy,hard candy and baked goods
Tropical s,lotions,creams and bath products
Oct......
Limit 10 mg per edible!!! Going to need a bag of em to high. 1000 mg per concentrates

macky

Post by macky » Wed 31st Jul 2019 10:59 am

Your right ...can,t make this shit up :D Swear whoever writes the regs always leaves room for the black market to run a bus though :mrgreen:

OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo » Wed 31st Jul 2019 11:36 am

macky wrote:
Wed 31st Jul 2019 10:59 am
Your right ...can,t make this shit up :D Swear whoever writes the regs always leaves room for the black market to run a bus though :mrgreen:
:lol:

Return to “Canada”