Geert Wilders In Canada

TwoCanucks

Geert Wilders In Canada

Post by TwoCanucks »

He's doing the media rounds today, and will be on live radio at 09:05-eastern time. Toronto is 6 hours behind Amsterdam, so 15:05pm in Netherlands.

Clicker here...

http://corusmedia.media.streamtheworld. ... ctive=true

Amsterdam dreaming.............
Metrop

Re: Geert Wilders In Canada

Post by Metrop »

It is for me a little bit vague why he is doing there ??

He is a dutch politican who wants the best for the Dutch citizen... dont he ?

Marocians and there behavior are a big problem in Holland, that is why he got a lot of votes...

But until know... his promises to do really something about it...he didn`t do yet.. and..

he makes the situation for (medical) marihuana worse together with his church partners from the CDA..

The best politican we had... who wanted to do something real about the problem foreigners and who was pro marihuana and
who made everybody vote again was Pim Fortune....... and they killed him. :(
Marco

Post by Marco »

Metrop wrote:It is for me a little bit vague why he is doing there ??

Marocians and there behavior are a big problem in Holland, that is why he got a lot of votes...

But until know... his promises to do really something about it...he didn`t do yet.. and..

he makes the situation for (medical) marihuana worse together with his church partners from the CDA..

The best politican we had... who wanted to do something real about the problem foreigners and who was pro marihuana and
who made everybody vote again was Pim Fortune....... and they killed him. :(
Bullshit, he is an anti-democratic fascist, populist and appeals to the dumbest of the dumb Dutch people. Every Dutch person I know who has an education or is successful in business is ashamed to link the name Wilders with Netherlands. The ones who support Wilders are not clever and realize that immigration will dilute their 'perfect' white Dutch culture (which is kaas, milk and ??).

Pim Fortuyn, now he was another Dutchman I admired (not) a typical person living here full of contradictions. He was a closet homosexual, sleeping often with Moroccan boys, yet called Islam a backward religion, advocating segregation and associating with known fascists like Jorg Haider of the Austrian FPO.

There is no problem with Moroccans in the Netherlands. There is a problem with Moroccans, and white Dutch, and black Dutch and American expats and English expats, etc. But one of the big problems in this country is the white trash anti-social Dutch youth, and you can blame the foreigners all you want.

Signed, a proud allochtoon.
Really, then why does he operate a political party where the members have no right to vote as to who the party leader will be or what the rules of the party are? Wilders wants what is best for WIlders.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

sounds like Europe will burn in the next 20 years...when even the hollanders are left with "leaders" who are only doing whats good in their opinion. switzerland is the last country in europe where people can really vote, I hope we all follow the greek/spanish protesters soon, its goind downwards everywhere, really fuck the governmentS