43.3 metric tonnes of hashish that didnt made the trip

Adamster

43.3 metric tonnes of hashish that didnt made the trip

Post by Adamster »

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local ... ntrealHome

:shock: :shock: :shock:

$860 million of Hashish :shock: :shock: :shock: that ill never get to taste :cry:

DANM COPS! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just wanted 1 gram of the 43 million grams :cry: :cry: :cry:

stints

Re: 43.3 metric tonnes of hashish that didnt made the trip

Post by stints »

ALL I SEE is some boxes?
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

The (drugs) were hidden within different parts of garments, and or food products, coffee slabs or whatever!! <that why you see boxes!!
here other link...you may see a video of the news (you not be able to watch in some country i imagine)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... -bust.html
Colino

Post by Colino »

Part of the batch was seized in italy yesterday, around 7 tons, it was a collaboration between italian and canadian pigs http://video.repubblica.it/edizione/gen ... 3055/91449
dwiggins

Post by dwiggins »

As a 'wannabe' economist, I'm interested in what the price of hash in Montreal (or Canada) was a month ago, even six months ago compared to after the bust.
If hash is more expensive and/or less available today then the authorities made a dent. :evil:
If there's no change in price, I assume that it was a meaningless bust (in economic terms) for the consumer. 8)
However without the bust, it could have made the product cheaper for Canadians. :?:
What an impressive operation. But if they ever legalize, I'll be growing my own (again), like some of you lucky ones :wink:
Thanks for sharing.
Can't post when I'm high, can't post when I'm not. This happens when I do.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

hash goes for 15$ a gram 90-100$ a 1/4 oz...this wont effect the street prices...each year they seem to get busted last year the RCMP found a truck whit 14tones on some street and only reason it got busted was the traillor seem to be forgotten there for 3-4 months :shock: if only i knew :( about 15year ago samething happen in wearhouse police passed by and saw a blocken window and then found over 100 Tonnes of hash.... :roll: this wont change much and probably wasnt for the area either probalby would of made in to the west or south to the states it east end gang and french connections so these day they mostly deal in Nyc and other big cities ;)
dwiggins

Post by dwiggins »

Adamster wrote:this wont change much and probably wasnt for the area either probalby would of made in to the west or south to the states it east end gang and french connections so these day they mostly deal in Nyc and other big cities ;)
Thanks for the feedback A'ster. You're probably correct, in spite of the tonnage, this won't affect street prices.
Which tells me that the 'market' is working. I'm very unfamiliar with hash, so I find this fascinating.
Was also wondering where the real destination was and your analysis seems sensible.
Oh, and my next AMS visit, I'm going to have to research the effects of hash on my mindbodysoul :idea:
Can't post when I'm high, can't post when I'm not. This happens when I do.