Vancouver Dispensaries

Lemon Haze

Vancouver Dispensaries

Post by Lemon Haze »

Hey Everyone

Might be moving to Vancouver in the new year for work. Are the dispensaries there like LA where it's easy to get a prescription? I have been diagnosed with migraines, but just wondering if that will be enough for a dispensary card?

Any fellow Canucks out there with any experience on the Vancouver scene?

"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
macky

Re: Vancouver Dispensaries

Post by macky »

Not to hard to get prescription,But why would you lots of bud in BC no worries.CALIFORNIA NORTH 8)
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Cool, yeah if I meet some folks might just stick to that. But I do like concentrates and edibles. :)
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Thanks! Yeah that's Canada wide, BC is more liberal I think. There you can use homeopaths, or natural healers as well as doctors. Some are now offering in house doctors like Cali.

Getting excited already! :)

http://www.boredinvancouver.com/listing ... vancouver/
macky

Post by macky »

notsofasteddie wrote:The information below may be dated, but it does reflect the bureaucratic process by which one becomes a patient with the legal right to grow, possess, and use medical cannabis. So unless the rules have changed, your eligibility will take some time. As for qualifying medical problems, there's a toll free number where you could ask if migraines are included or once you are in Vancouver it should be easy to find out.

Thank you for your email of January 28, 2012, regarding the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations (MMAR).

The following information is provided in response to the questions posed in your email.

Q1. At what point during the entire application process, assuming all is done by the book, does a patient have the legal right to grow, possess and/or use medical cannabis?

A1. An applicant is not authorized to possess and/or licenced to produce marihuana until his/her application for an authorization to possess and/or licence to produce is approved. The valid issue and expiration date is provided on the authorization and/or licence document that is issued to clients upon approval of their application. The possession and production of marihuana without a valid authorization and/or licence may be subject to law enforcement action.

Q2. Can a patient legally do all the above at the moment the medical doctor signs the application forms, or when the licence is issued by Health Canada and received by the patient?

A2. No. An applicant is not legally authorized to possess and/or licenced to produce marihuana for medical purposes until his/her authorization and/or licence document is approved and issued by Health Canada. Medical practitioners are not authorized to approve the use of marihuana for medical purposes; the signature on Form B “Medical Practitioner’s Form” is required as part of a complete application to demonstrate that the application is supported by a medical practitioner.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Marihuana Medical Access Program at mmap-pamm@hc-sc.gc.ca or toll-free at 1-866-337-7705.
Yeah no they changed rules last september you may only buy from license grower over the net send product threw the mail.But the new rule was strike down by a judge . The government is appealing.The judge decided to let the ones in program before sept could keep growing till they appeal next feb.I am one of the lucky ones :lol: PS so I have the luxury of growing super silver. Cheers
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Nice, be nice to grow my own. Maybe they'll finally legalize in the next few years.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

See what they have in stock. Menu updated daily.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Vancou ... yOfBC.html

I just looked at today's, a lot of nice $10 ( Canadian ) grams. Prices aren't bad on the
concentrates either.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Yeah prices and selection look great!
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

they still ripping ppl off at 220 an oz!! when you know these ppl dont pay more then 1200 LB from the growers!!
Chemo prices aint bad at 140oz or 5$ a gram but probably outdoors!