Who cares

macky

Who cares

Post by macky »

US border says ,if Canadians smoke ,work or invest in weed they will not let us in.
Hint ..we don,t care to go as long as orange man,s in power ,plus we don,t hang with racist ,homophobic erratic people any way. :D

worldcitizen1723

Re: Who cares

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

my question - what about americans who have invested in the Canadian MM industry? Will we not be let back into the country?
macky

Post by macky »

worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 16th Sep 2018 07:53 am my question - what about americans who have invested in the Canadian MM industry? Will we not be let back into the country?
Sounds like your thinking about how you can be come Canadian :D
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

macky wrote: Sun 16th Sep 2018 05:17 pm
worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 16th Sep 2018 07:53 am my question - what about americans who have invested in the Canadian MM industry? Will we not be let back into the country?
Sounds like your thinking about how you can be come Canadian :D
anywhere but here
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Years ago could of been a decade I was looking into emigrating to Canada the only way I could do it was if I bought a hardware store or service company and kept Canada’s employed :( I don’t want to work that hard however exotic dancers were in demand :lol: and we’re eligible for a work visa :D
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Willjay wrote: Sun 16th Sep 2018 10:59 pm Years ago could of been a decade I was looking into emigrating to Canada the only way I could do it was if I bought a hardware store or service company and kept Canada’s employed :( I don’t want to work that hard however exotic dancers were in demand :lol: and we’re eligible for a work visa :D
Changed that visa program awhile back,seems mobster,s where human trafficking.Eastern Europe gangster,s where bring in prostites and hold there passports . The triades where ....fuck lot of organiised crime here I should immigrate some where safe :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

yet in other, more progressive news, i read yesterday that canadian police will be allowed to smoke weed when they are off duty.

yay canada!

i might go get some import today just to celebrate!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

macky wrote: Mon 17th Sep 2018 03:07 am
Willjay wrote: Sun 16th Sep 2018 10:59 pm Years ago could of been a decade I was looking into emigrating to Canada the only way I could do it was if I bought a hardware store or service company and kept Canada’s employed :( I don’t want to work that hard however exotic dancers were in demand :lol: and we’re eligible for a work visa :D
Changed that visa program awhile back,seems mobster,s where human trafficking.Eastern Europe gangster,s where bring in prostites and hold there passports . The triades where ....fuck lot of organiised crime here I should immigrate some where safe :D
I was looking for affordable health care :( then Obama came along :) now I’m on Social Security benefits so the political winds do change, right now yours are a gentle breeze ours is a wind storm :lol: so stay in that green house and keep spreading the word from up north we are dreaming/planning trips up there for some of your blues festivals
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

the US will not enforce this anymore. working in the industry will not be an automatic ban
Amsterdam dreaming.............