Ontario is the worst pot dealer ever...

macky

Re: Ontario is the worst pot dealer ever...

Post by macky »

Ontario plus British Columbia still have huge black mark .BC only has a Couple stores so far and Ontario has non till April :D (mail order only ) Martha Stwert is working with Canopy growth on CBD for pet products and then edibles .Canapy has huge beverage plant getting ready for edibles in Oct. when they become legal ,plus concentrates ....they will not be able to compete I don,t think ,concentrates here are so cheap I will not make you jealous :!:
The 4th quarter sales topped 5.9 billion dollars ,times four 23.6 billion for the year ...dairy is 20billion dallar industry here. The power,s that be have Know clue how big it,s going to get once stores ,supply,edibles and concentrates come on line.

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Man, should so fucking move to Canada and get in on that, have a few skills we think might be useful...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 2nd Mar 2019 10:22 pm Man, should so fucking move to Canada and get in on that, have a few skills we think might be useful...
Ya! Your useful :) Check Canopy growth web site jobs,jobs. Plus you know Jimmy would give you job driving one of his cement trucks :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Finally pot shops are about to open April1st. Ordered online last week and there was nine pages of weed products . Checked yesterday ,there where only two pages of maybe ten types :shock:
Either where running short as predicted or there ramping up for in store sales .Or as I suspect these guy,s running it could not get layed in a whore house :D The good news if any ,is there opening super store downtown Toronto where HMV was located .Huge square footage.
Also heard my illegal shop I used for years got there license to open April 1 8)
By Christmas there should be shops opening everywhere ,with edibles (October 1 go legal) plus concentrates. Roll on 420i
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

The prices in the 3 legal shops open so far are ridiculously high. Try it for the moment, but the black market is half the price of legal.

The line ups to get in are so long, an hour the day we tried. they have no clue how to run retail cannabis. it's like they didnt go the colorado or cali to see how it works. the day we checked it out, the owener was letting thousands of $$$ walk away from annoyed customers and slow registers. it will get better, but my word, dumb fucks with cash are the ones running the show now.

Should say this... the cannabis is top shelf. a lot of people are complaining about it being dry... slap a humidity pack in their and most are nice within 24 hours.

FYI, black market is stronger than ever. can get delievery within in an hour from dozens of places for $5-6/gram. saw some kushes for $120/oz. with it legal now the black market is more brazen than ever. no fear now, cops only care about illegal dispensaries.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

if the trends in legal states including mine count for anything..give it a few months and the service will get better and the prices will get lower. :D
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
macky

Post by macky »

List is out for next stage here in Ontario
Concentrates,cartridges,rosin,resin,hash,wax,Kief and shatter
Beverages,hot,cold and dealcholized drinks each in single serving
Edibles,chocolate,soft candy,hard candy and baked goods
Tropical s,lotions,creams and bath products
Oct......
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote: Fri 26th Apr 2019 12:20 am List is out for next stage here in Ontario
Concentrates,cartridges,rosin,resin,hash,wax,Kief and shatter
Beverages,hot,cold and dealcholized drinks each in single serving
Edibles,chocolate,soft candy,hard candy and baked goods
Tropical s,lotions,creams and bath products
Oct......
Limit 10 mg per edible!!! Going to need a bag of em to high. 1000 mg per concentrates
Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Post by macky »

Your right ...can,t make this shit up :D Swear whoever writes the regs always leaves room for the black market to run a bus though :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote: Wed 31st Jul 2019 10:59 am Your right ...can,t make this shit up :D Swear whoever writes the regs always leaves room for the black market to run a bus though :mrgreen:
:lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Been looking at legal bud prices and finally the price is starting to drop e.g. Ontario cannibis store has bud for ten dollars or less on first seven pages of there online store . 12 items per page works out to 70 strains 8)
Canopy got license to start selling beverages , edibles and concentrates should be on selfs by Xmas
Industry believes to be around in a year or so company’s need to produce a gram for less then a dollar.
Not going to be easy to get rid of blackmarket prices for indoor are falling fast and outdoors market prices have made many a grower get a job :roll:

Just seen 28grams 140 dollars on goverment web site :shock:
They have a page just for price dropped products
macky

Post by macky »

Finally government will get out of the way in 30days,the lotto system is dead ...Ya! The witch is dead :D
There will be Know limit on new stores and all producers can start selling from production site .Being Canopy has new bottle factory and chocolate making factory at there grow site in Smithfalls Ontario,plus the fact there will be a 1000 stores according to the goverment opening next year . Canna tourism is about to take off .Convert your euros our US dollars to Canadian May make decision a no brainer :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

macky wrote: Fri 13th Dec 2019 01:50 pm Finally government will get out of the way in 30days,the lotto system is dead ...Ya! The witch is dead :D
There will be Know limit on new stores and all producers can start selling from production site .Being Canopy has new bottle factory and chocolate making factory at there grow site in Smithfalls Ontario,plus the fact there will be a 1000 stores according to the goverment opening next year . Canna tourism is about to take off .Convert your euros our US dollars to Canadian May make decision a no brainer :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Glad to hear the government recognized that the regulations were killing the “legal business” I wonder how long it will take the law makers down here in legalized states.
2020 could be the year we do some of Canada’s music festivals
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Still the worst... :D We now have 42 stores province wide ,Alberta a province with a tenth are population has 400 :shock:
Cons here are on there third kick at the can rolling out stores . They had 30day consultation on line .....joke ,soon they will roll out Coffeeshop style chains owned by there friends .The whole things been an insider game sense it started.
The nearest shop to me that just opened is called Tokyo Smoke owned by are biggest LP Canopy growth.
The store is in a shopping centre area ,home depot is next door and other box stores .
Go in door security guard checks ID of every one .When You walk in to shop it big with selfs on every wall with product with write ups . On one wall was large selection of oils and creams !the back wall all vapes from all different company’s strains start at 35 dollars up to 90. A lot of refill cartridges. On the weed wall there like a 100 different strains and company’s most are canopy’s brands they have a DNA Gentics line and are working on one with Drake :roll: The problem is most companys give there strains strange names witch makes you do your research on what it is ,some give you normal names.
I went to buy sour Kush from DNA but it was out so I went with a company I love Seven acres Jean Guy a Canadian strain ,I also bought Kush joint pre roll ...smoked while my friend went in Home Depot for something ...funky Kush taste good buzz 7 out of ten . The high end stuff has come down to around 12 dollars ...that’s indoor hydro you can get out door Greenhouse any where from 5 dollars more around 8,9. The government handed out a bunch of micro grow licenses witch are starting to come on line .They will be able to sell from there front door ....this should lead to those who can grow thrive and the pretenders....”Get Ta fuck” Threw that one in for you Smirks :D
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Hey Macky, it’s “get tae fuck” :wink: