dutch strains now being grown outdoors in Colombia

templeball

dutch strains now being grown outdoors in Colombia

Post by templeball »

Good article about how the Colombians are starting to grow good qulaity weed as a cash crop again, thanks to a new strain from Holland, and im sure you guys can guess the rest.....

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/ameri ... =obnetwork

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

cool vid, $5 a kilo, i think i might move to colombia &become a hash baron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Someone ought to teach these folks how to make hash. much easier to transport and a little more profitable.
They could also use the fiber they are throwing away and start cranking out hemp jeans.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Last edited by FlyByNite on Fri 17th Sep 2010 08:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:cool vid, $5 a kilo, i think i might move to colombia &become a hash baron
Aint it a little bit sad though, that its Modern Dutch Strains they are growing, rather than some fine Santa Marta Gold :?:

I'll pay you 10 dollars a Key if you grow traditional landrace strains Pauli :wink:
Endure
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

thats not new news...a few folks i know down there have been doing it for themselves for years....and fbn..you are correct on the hash issue...very rare to find anything worth smokin
rockin into the night
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Got some colombian weed back in 2007 from that "Double Rasta coffeeshop" & it was s**t! the bag was full of stems/hardly stank at all & what i did have was dry as the f**k,Like dust even! & a big let down :cry:,Needless to say ive never went back :lol:.
templeball

Post by templeball »

Kingdoc wrote:Got some colombian weed back in 2007 from that "Double Rasta coffeeshop" & it was s**t! the bag was full of stems/hardly stank at all & what i did have was dry as the f**k,Like dust even! & a big let down :cry:,Needless to say ive never went back :lol:.
..ditto, I stopped buying any colombian weed yonks ago as apart from over 50% of the dry weight being seeds, the weed was invariably dry and twiggy also, and the really good stuff I remember from the bad old days of dam hasn't been seen for a very long time. So I suppose that these Dutch strains importing themselves into foreign lands is better than the ropey old shit they seem to have ended up growing en-masse but I still think it will be the ruin of the superior outdoor strains (jamaica and thailand) in the long run. Quick to grow maybe, but better?
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

templeball wrote:
Kingdoc wrote:Got some colombian weed back in 2007 from that "Double Rasta coffeeshop" & it was s**t! the bag was full of stems/hardly stank at all & what i did have was dry as the f**k,Like dust even! & a big let down :cry:,Needless to say ive never went back :lol:.
..ditto, I stopped buying any colombian weed yonks ago as apart from over 50% of the dry weight being seeds, the weed was invariably dry and twiggy also, and the really good stuff I remember from the bad old days of dam hasn't been seen for a very long time. So I suppose that these Dutch strains importing themselves into foreign lands is better than the ropey old shit they seem to have ended up growing en-masse but I still think it will be the ruin of the superior outdoor strains (jamaica and thailand) in the long run. Quick to grow maybe, but better?

Now i know why they all grow coke! cos there weed is vile :lol:,No money in selling BS.