Are there any Germans on this forum?

sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

the horrible stories you read about stoners and police are in 90% the fault of the consumer.....you seem like an educated guy so you have nothing to worry.

Most people who happen to get treated like you describe are dump, they drive stoned and on alcohol, with 80km/h in the city....who would NOT stop such a car?

just dont say anything about drugs when stopped, then you have nothing to worry, really. the german officers are no monsters, but if you tell them you have something to do with drugs, they will get you through the fucked up procedure ;)

BlueStarHaze

Post by BlueStarHaze »

Thanks for the replies guys. Too much reading of forums like jurathek.de does get me really more stressed than I need to be I think. I will still stick by my rule of at least 24 hours wait after my last spliff before driving. Normally its more like 48.

There is a project called the DRUID project, which was set up the EU to investigate DUI, and is being led by the federal Traffic Authority and Germany with 16 other EU countries taking part. The aim of this project is to set EU wide legislation for DUI. Hopefully then, Germany may just adjust its draconian 1ng/ml level for THC, to a level which actually causes impairment.

unfortunately, I need my license too much to go back smoking daily and running the risk.

Great to have some dialog with some non law abiding German citizens. Thanks.

BSH
Ancora Imparo...