Greenhouse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
74%
I don't like Greenhouse
26%

Total votes: 258

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FlyByNite

Re: Greenhouse

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse Centrum dated October 28, 2019. Kudos to Alex.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenhou ... ntrum.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Jack Herrer Cream Hash (10€/g) - Pretty blonde creamy and a bit crumbly hash. Looks very natural... same for the smell while it´s not a really strong smell but natural and pleasent to my nose. On the menu it says "strongest hash on the menu"... to me it didn´t felt like the "strongest" but it´s at least strong enough and I like how clean/smooth it smokes. I really like that bright clean smoking hashes atm :mrgreen:
Overall quality hash... could be a bit stronger for a hash sold as the "strongest" on the menu but it´s decent :D

Sadly they had no Black Domina Hash on the menu anymore :(

macky

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote:
Tue 31st Dec 2019 05:17 pm
Jack Herrer Cream Hash (10€/g) - Pretty blonde creamy and a bit crumbly hash. Looks very natural... same for the smell while it´s not a really strong smell but natural and pleasent to my nose. On the menu it says "strongest hash on the menu"... to me it didn´t felt like the "strongest" but it´s at least strong enough and I like how clean/smooth it smokes. I really like that bright clean smoking hashes atm :mrgreen:
Overall quality hash... could be a bit stronger for a hash sold as the "strongest" on the menu but it´s decent :D

Sadly they had no Black Domina Hash on the menu anymore :(
Sounds nice I found the cheese hash a little to jelly for me ..prefer lemon haze from them :mrgreen:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote:
Tue 31st Dec 2019 05:48 pm
Sounds nice I found the cheese hash a little to jelly for me ..prefer lemon haze from them
Yeah I know what you mean but from all that sticky kind of newschool hashes that Cheese Cream was one of the best for me at this time. Sometimes I really like to smoke a real good sticky hash but at the moment I also searching more for "dry" bright coloured quality hashes than the sticky and oily stuff. Didn´t tried the Lemon Haze Cream for longer time now... the last time I was there I asked for their Jack Herer Cream again but it wasn´t in stock at that moment as 90% of their hash menu :? they only had 2 hashes left and one of them was that Lemon Haze Cream... unfortunately I didn´t tried it... I had it some years before when it was new on the menu... but this batch looked different but in a good way. I think I will try that next time :mrgreen:

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse dated January 14, 2020. Thanks to Kevin.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenhou ... ntrum.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I had not luck here on my last visits... wanted to try their "Jack Herer Cream" again and their "Lemon Haze Cream" which I hadn´t for longer time... but both were sold out atm on several visits :?

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was in last night I got exodus cheese it smelled ok in the tub and always remembered it to be good from the past ...disappointing no flavour, also got a g of amnesia cream 7 a g only had a small bong but it seemed decent ,shop busy as usual but budtender was friendly and helpful, shame about the cheese

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

a month ago:

Pure Kush Cream (14€/g) - New batch and more expensive than before (5€ more a g). It´s these kind of very dark ultra sticky hashes that I usually don´t like so much but that one hasn´t so much moisture in it. From look it reminds me of the first batches that I tried of their "Super Lemon Haze Cream" but this time made out of a different genetics. The hash itself didn´t smelled much at first but there is a light natural smell of the used genetics. Good hashy taste of the used genetics while it gave me a good indica punsh :mrgreen: def. stronger than the batch before...

The hash was sold wrapped in two pieces of plastic so it don´t stick onto the baggy. Never seen that before... overall quality dark sticky hash with less moisture in it than some other hashes of that type that I didn´t liked. Effect is pretty strong for hash so it´s a "good night" hash for me :mrgreen:

Jack Herrer Cream (10€/g) - Still nice for the price even if it´s not as fresh as before.

alexxali

Post by alexxali »

i like the green house.....

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

alexxali wrote:
Tue 31st Mar 2020 10:41 pm
i like the green house.....
Did you? What did you like about It?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986