Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 100

baked.com

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by baked.com »

Was on my way back towards my hotel and knew I would be close to this coffeeshop, not much in the way of seating here so was only popping in to pick up something for a few smokes back at my hotel, I got a gram of Tangie Kush and a gram of the Madelaine hash on the bud tenders recommendation and I have to say the weed and hash were both top class, later that night after a few spliffs I decided to make one big spliff and mixed both the weed and hash in to one joint, after smoking this outside my hotel, my face was numb walking back to my room I was so baked :lol:

Amsterdam Genetics

Boerejongens Coffeeshop

Post by Amsterdam Genetics »

Who has smoked this piece of true craftmanship already? #NOTFORBEGINNERS :mrgreen:

Amsterdam Genetics

See how Amsterdam Genetics hash is made in Morocco:

macky

Post by macky »

Amsterdam Genetics wrote:
Fri 22nd May 2020 09:00 am
See how Amsterdam Genetics hash is made in Morocco:

How about a video on how Amsterdam genetics have helped raise living standards for farmers .
Pictures of the new schools you build with all the money your making off there parents backs :)
I could be wrong ? Maybe if so great ,If not this is pure self serving advertising

Amsterdam Genetics

How about a video on how Amsterdam genetics have helped raise living standards for farmers .
Pictures of the new schools you build with all the money your making off there parents backs :)
I could be wrong ? Maybe if so great ,If not this is pure self serving advertising
Hi Macky!

I guess you have a wrong image about what exactly is happening over there.
These Moroccan farmers are using Amsterdam Genetics Seeds to increase their own yields for their own hash farm.
These great farmers work in traditional way, but they are also modern and willing to keep innovating on quality into creating exclusive hashish like the Static block.

Here you can check the Block Doc Part I, where they give you a personal point of view about the different genetics and results: https://www.amsterdamgenetics.com/how-h ... oc-part-1/

macky

Post by macky »

To be honest prefer landrace hash over the new block ..smoked lots never got it . To be honest never had glue about Morrocan hash till visited Christina...yellow cake,soft sticky blacky brown ,brown ,tan.... :mrgreen:
Not sure why other seed banks would not work? Now press that block to rosin freeze dry ,press to a crumble goodness :D

Amsterdam Genetics

macky wrote:
Tue 26th May 2020 08:05 pm
To be honest prefer landrace hash over the new block ..smoked lots never got it . To be honest never had glue about Morrocan hash till visited Christina...yellow cake,soft sticky blacky brown ,brown ,tan.... :mrgreen:
Not sure why other seed banks would not work? Now press that block to rosin freeze dry ,press to a crumble goodness :D
Yes, everybody has their personal favorite of course! :D
Christiania has been great too! Now there is kind of a zero tolerance in Denmark. Glad we at least have coffeeshops in Holland!
But, these different types of hash are available here in coffeeshops too. The reasons why Hashish colors can be different and is explained in The Block Doc - Part II. Unfortunately rosin, shatter, cookie etc. are not allowed for coffeeshops to sell. A coffeeshop is risking their license if they do.

Back to the Blocks: The Block Hash contains more THC than a traditional landrace. Our genetics are bred to produce high(er) THC levels. Due this and the combination with the Moroccan climate it resulted in a different type product, with more yield and almost no CBD. A win-win for the farmer and more variety on the menu in Amsterdam Coffeeshops. The traditional Moroccan hash (still on the menu's) is also still loved, as not everybody wants to become stoned, but they maybe rather enjoy a soft tasting joint with a nice headhigh so they can still be effective during the day ;-)
The weed smokers in Amsterdam Coffeeshops discovered (static) block hash and due those high THC levels, it has a very stable quality, very nice taste and effect too.

We think high quality hashish (landrace or Block) is a true masterpiece on it's own, made with love and passion by these farmers. We are happy to share information and knowledge with You. We all here share the love for cannabis :thumbup:

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”