Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

Marok21

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by Marok21 »

Unfortunately that "Aslama Moroccan Ice O Lator" was again sold out :? maybe better to come here pretty early in the morning to get it..

Mexian Haze Hash (12€/g) seems to be a different batch than last time. This one smelled super nice like Pineapple haze or something like that :mrgreen: great natural smell and looks pretty fresh blonde and creamy... taste transfers also pretty good to the taste. Effectwise I would say it´s still sativa but stronger to me. I like it :mrgreen:

By the way they had several things that were sold out atm and if I remember right the Mexican Haze hash wasn´t on the menu anymore while they had it in stock. So maybe they hadn´t it on the menu for a short time and now they have that new batch... anyway very nice hash :lol:

LN94

Post by LN94 »

Drove an hour just to pick only to find out they’re closed due to holiday until August 9th :(

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

LN94 wrote:
Wed 29th Jul 2020 05:02 am
Drove an hour just to pick only to find out they’re closed due to holiday until August 9th :(
:? :? I also went to Tilburg in the past (some years ago) to visit Toermalijn and they were closed due to holidays, too. That sucks :? but it´s very nice from you to post that bad news here anyways... I was thinking of travel to Tilburg today but when Toermalijn is closed it´s not really worth the yourney, thanks for the warning :thumbup: :clap:

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”